Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

Trade Work For Car (only People who live in CA)

Old 05-17-2005, 07:07 PM
StreetShark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trade Work For Car (only People who live in CA)

My dad is a proffesional license contractor. I'v talk to him and he has agreed to help me out. He does stamp concrete, and forums and such. He has agreed to do the work if I pay for the supplies in the value going toward a car. If you have any question send me a message or if you have any offers. For estimate give me your square feet plus what you are wanting to do. Here are couple sample of patterns to give you and idea. I'm looking for something quick with a manual.
Attached Thumbnails Trade Work For Car (only People who live in CA)-photo_2005_5_18_2_57_11_edited.jpg  
Old 05-17-2005, 07:09 PM
StreetShark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We can do a lot more patterns and various colors for more info e-mail me at s5zjohns@rbuhsd.k12.ca.us
Old 05-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

POLICY:
Business posting: Please do not post on behalf of a company. No private businesses or stores are allowed to post items anywhere on Honda-Acura.net, except in the sponsor forums if you are an approved vendor or board sponsor.

This section is for Honda/Acura owners and enthusiast to buy, sell, and trade their parts amongst each other. If you have more than one "new" item for sale, that is thought of as selling for profit and will not be allowed.
Companies are encouraged to contact advertising@honda-acura.net, to enroll in Honda-Acura.net’s sponsorship program to assist your advertising needs.

Any non-supporting vendor who posts will be warned. Failure to comply with warnings will result in action by the administration of this site.

Any “Group Buy” must be approved by Honda-Acura.net before being posted.
Failure to comply will result in deletion of the thread.

*Also, this forum is for private sellers only, on that note, Sponsoring vendors are not permitted to post their goods here. Thank you for your cooperation.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net