Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 1994 honda civic cx/b16 swap plus tow dolley trailer so cal

4000 for everything ready to track

1994 civic cx hatch body
b16 SIR JDM obd1 with LSD
ITR aem
ITR manifold
dc 4-1 header
custom 2.5 exhaust no cat to a 2.5 muffler magnaflow or somethng like that straight thru design.
ground control 550/750 front/rear spring rate with koni
4 ra-1 225/50 tires (used for several sessions with 4 15 inch rota slipstream 15x7inch.
full dual core integr new radiaitor
new oem clutch and you get an extra b16 clutch that was used for 15,000 miles pretty new as a spare
also extra b16 jdm header OEM
new axles
bm short shifter
razo shift knob
interior is fully gutted ac/heater /plumbing fully removed door metal cut out, dash still in place.
5 inch monster tach w/shift light
front and rear strut bar
camera/camcorder mount
front and rear spc/omnipower camber kits car aligned
Brand new distributor (also inclue extra dist cap/rotor OEM)
tow dolley trailer with tow straps two sets (kar kaddy II) comes with brand new spare
can store trailer in the garage with car on it, it will fit out of sight
Extra stock 4 14 inch oem tires/steel wheels
steel braided brake lines all around
upgraded integra front/rear brake swap to disk with race pads by cobalt friction with practically new pads/rotors all the way around.

p28 ecu/ 2 programs one stock del and a all motor ITR program
extra spare tire for tow dolley trailer brand new
will provide VIN later
Swap was put in last year and ive only tracked it this past 2004 about 4-5 times. never driven on streets(not street legal hahah) so the clutch, brakes, dist are all really new new
Will also throw in extra set of civic rear trailing arms left over, lca, header and heat shield you can sell and if you buy this car I will help transfer of title we can go to AAA and they can do it for us Ill pay for the fees.
I think i put in about 6000 or more grand on the new parts and upgrades, so you are getting the shell for free! and Ive spent many many hours gutting, taking out ac/heater lines interior, cutting front doors still have windows but a bracket holds them up which are removed during tracking.

OR

OR

willing to trade for a fast street civic or integra gsr of equivlent value of what im asking

OR will take parts(for 95-2000 integra gsr, turbo greddy for integra) plus cash for the car!

I just want a street/track(integra gsr) car now hahah

have video clips of car in action and a couple of peopel on HT that have been in car two of which instruct

the new car parts have low mileage on it becuase only used on tracks not street legal.

please pm me if interested

WILLING to trade for a street legal acura integra gsr equal in value etc..
2HGEH2352RH505341
VIN4/25/2005

if anyone wants the motor and lsd b16 tranny complete swap with motor mounts etc.. whatever they would give you at hmotorosonline for a complete swap ill
take 2200OBO reasonable. (comes with brand new oem clutch, brand new distributor, CAI ITR AEM, ITR manifold. es motor mounts, wire harness etc. etc. msg wires, mugen valve cover, brand new b16 axles, no grinds in tranny since i only tracked this car several times last year. very low mileage on the new parts.
p28 ecu with 2 chips one stock and one all motor program, wire harness, dc header,

you can even see the car start up if you want
Old 05-17-2005, 11:10 AM
dchung1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

car is ready to go comes with trailer you just need the truck. or you can buy the engine swap with new parts upgrades for 2200 firm.

Or will trade this setup for a fast civic or integra setup that is street legal.