Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

95 stock Prelude VTEC Milano Red in NYC $5k...

Old 04-29-2005, 03:32 PM
KMasters

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 stock Prelude VTEC Milano Red in NYC $5k...

Year: 1995
Make: Honda
Model: Prelude VTEC
Mileage: 72k
VIN (Available upon request)
Location of Vehicle: New York City

Yes, unforunately I have to give up my baby because of the expense of owning a car in New York. This car is stocked except for the Clifford alarm system I've installed on it and the semi-reflective tinted windows. There is a sizeable vertical scratch along the left side of the front bumper (was like that when I bought the car used...) and also there's a little bit of indentation in the left fender (you can't see it from far away...). Over all, the interior (leather) is clean and fairly new looking. The exterior has the usual dings and dents associated with a car of that age and being in the city. I can send photos to anyone interested. The car is running fine at the moment.

Yes, the mileage can be considered low for a car this age since I only drive it on the weekends around town. And the price is definitely negotiable, I'm more interested in finding a nice owner for my car (yes, I'm fairly attached to it...). Recently I've replaced the water pump, timing belt, rear brakes, and exhaust starting from the header on back, but as with a car this age, other things will need to be replaced in the near future. My guess would be the clutch and shocks/springs...

If you're interested or have more questions, can either reply here or send me an email: KMasters@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Old 04-30-2005, 10:39 PM
Cashis EG8
Registered Rota Dealer

Just wondering. Is the title clean? Thanks!
Old 05-02-2005, 12:15 PM
KMasters

Not sure what you mean by title being clean? The car was broken into 3 times if that's what you mean...
Old 05-03-2005, 12:57 PM
prelood

Why so cheap, got pics?
Old 05-07-2005, 09:26 AM
KMasters

Default Living in Manhattan with a car can get expensive...

Main reason I'm selling is because I live in Manhattan and don't do my own maintenance, so between the oil changes and other regular items, the cost is adding up. Also, I keep it garaged and we know what cost that can add up to... Plus insurance... I'm sure you get the picture. I also don't really drive it as much as I use to.

Here's a link to the photo album:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePh...de%3Dtrue&Ux=0

For some reason, people seem to lose interest after I show them the pics, maybe because my car is a bit dirty. Been raining in the city and haven't found time to get it washed. Or maybe I'm just not showing how nice my car is. The interior is in really good condition, according to the dealer that wanted to buy it from me... And the paint does shine once it's been washed and waxed.

I think if anyone takes the time out and look at it in person, they would think this is a pretty good deal.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:01 AM
prelood

Oh my God if I didn't have my Lude already I would be on that like white on rice.

Bump for a nice Lude and nice price.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:54 AM
KMasters

Haha, that's funny. It's interesting that everyone that emailed me about it said that they would buy it if they didn't already owned a Lude...

Here's 2 new pics from LI as well as pics with the plate number, in case anything thinks I'm trying to scam them or something:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9906293...in/set-326231/
Old 05-15-2005, 04:15 PM
MalevolenceGT

Default i wanna see

hey could i see some pics of the car the photo albums you poster arent working. my email is wasp1@aol.com. i live on LI and im lookin for a lude. thanx
Old 05-15-2005, 04:45 PM
9600baud
JDM rox ur world

G/l with the sale, if its still around in 3 months or so i'll go buy it lol. BTW can you post pics that arent in albums i need to register first to view?
Old 09-15-2006, 11:48 AM
89Lude4WS

this sounds to good to be true. i just joined 5 mins ago so i dont know if this car is still availble but if its as good as you say i will def buy this car. I sent you an email too