Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

96 Integra Coupe Turbo Gunmetal, Type R 5 lug conversion MD/VA/DC $8000!!

Old 04-28-2005, 05:24 AM
SpoonFed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 Integra Coupe Turbo Gunmetal, Type R 5 lug conversion MD/VA/DC $8000!!

96 Integra Ls turbo Low Price: $8,000
-5speed
-Turbo
-Dealer done paint job with all body shavings done.
-New clutch/flywheel
-Type R 5 lug conversion.
-Runs great, lots invested!
-A set of prelude wheels will be included instead of the type r wheels.
I will not post anymore info about the car, if your interested from looking at the picture, I will be willing to meet up. I dont have time for people wasting my time just asking for info and specs.
Email is the key: integra_boi@hotmail.com "integra_boi@hotmail.com"
Old 04-28-2005, 07:59 AM
Bakuryu06

well too bad 1 picture isnt gonna do much, how do i know that the other side isnt fucked
Old 04-28-2005, 11:54 AM
SpoonFed

Originally Posted by Bakuryu06
well too bad 1 picture isnt gonna do much, how do i know that the other side isnt fucked
if the other side is fucked up, i would state it foo. let me know when u get enough money to afford it instead of staying here hating.. kids
Old 04-28-2005, 12:08 PM
sleepin

Originally Posted by SpoonFed
if the other side is fucked up, i would state it foo. let me know when u get enough money to afford it instead of staying here hating.. kids

Wow, thats some good salesmanship. You came here to sell a car, you NEED to post more pics|info, being a dick will not sell your car.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:32 PM
teg92
WHAT OK YEAH!

Originally Posted by sleepin
Wow, thats some good salesmanship. You came here to sell a car, you NEED to post more pics|info, being a dick will not sell your car.
:werd:
Old 04-28-2005, 02:15 PM
SpoonFed

sleepin- i've been around these boards long enough to know what type of people lurk here, 9 outta 10 just ask for pictures and information and some are just theives picking their next target, i stated enough information that if they were actually looking for an integra around this price range, turboed ,5 speed, hatchback, 99k miles and a gist of the appearance then they would actually email and work out a time to meet up if they were actually serious. "Bakuryu06" just another idiot kid online that just signed up to the board.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:19 PM
newgsrdriver

Agreed.

If you need any more info, go ahead and ask him. If you want more pictures email him. He said he doesnt want anyone to waste his time though, so if youre not seriously interested then dont email him.

I dont get whats so difficult here...if you dont like it click back and move on. If you do, then email him.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:20 PM
sleepin

Originally Posted by SpoonFed
sleepin- i've been around these boards long enough to know what type of people lurk here, 9 outta 10 just ask for pictures and information and some are just theives picking their next target, i stated enough information that if they were actually looking for an integra around this price range, turboed ,5 speed, hatchback, 99k miles and a gist of the appearance then they would actually email and work out a time to meet up if they were actually serious. "Bakuryu06" just another idiot kid online that just signed up to the board.
He could be, or he could have been the one to buy it.

Your post, do what you will. Good luck.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:22 PM
SpoonFed

i'll just end it here.. thanks sleepin
Old 04-28-2005, 02:24 PM
sleepin

Originally Posted by newgsrdriver
Agreed.

If you need any more info, go ahead and ask him. If you want more pictures email him. He said he doesnt want anyone to waste his time though, so if youre not seriously interested then dont email him.

I dont get whats so difficult here...if you dont like it click back and move on. If you do, then email him.
Who does want their time wasted? No one, but adding more pics and a bit more info, might peak interest a bit more and it may sell quicker and lessen the questions he would receive. Seems he did this ass-backwards and is asking to have his time wasted by posting so little info.