Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

WTB: 92 or higher Civic (Automatic)

Old 12-20-2004, 01:30 AM
Shogun0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: 92 or higher Civic (Automatic)

Being that this is my first post, ill go ahead and kill two birds with one stone and introduce myself as well as posting a WTB ad. Heres a little bit about myself. My name is Carl (20). Im currently living in Pensacola, FL. Im very independent and live alone. Was recently in Hurricane Ivan. I am now residing in a temporary housing trailer courtesy of F.E.M.A. (Federal Emergency Management Agency) due to major damage to my apartment complex which has been condemded. Ive been in temporary housing for the duration of approximately 2 months and am trying to get my finances as well as my life back in track. I Plan on moving to TX for school/job and an overall more exciting life once I can get some wheels (Car).

If any of you can help one of the less fortunate it would be greatly appreciated. Enough about me anyways.
Look below for my WTB ad.

I am interested in buying a 92 or higher Civic. Doesnt matter what type. Must be automatic, well taken care of somewhat, can have up to around 130,000+ miles max. Car must be in or around the Florida panhhandle in particularly Pensacola, FL. Plan on using the car for daily transportation and maybe a few long distance trips every so often. Just need something very dependable. I have up to $2000-$2100 to spend on a car.

Some one please hook me up with a good deal of some sort.
If your in the position to drop off the vehicle that would be great, but if need be ill take a greyhound and pickup the vehicle and drive it back.
Thanks in advanced.

Please feel free to post responses in this thread or either PM me.