Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS: 1991 Honda Accord 4-Door with JDM H22A swap

Old 10-10-2004, 07:57 PM
jrlraa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1991 Honda Accord 4-Door with JDM H22A swap

For Sale: 1991 Honda Accord 4-Door LX

Engine: JDM H22A engine swap, DC Sport Headers, Greddy EVO Exhaust, CP short ram intake, NGK plugs and wires

Suspension, brakes, rim's: Eibach lowering Springs, CP front and rear upper strut bars, Brembo cross-drilled rotors and pads, 17-inch Nakayma Shumaker Rims with Kuhmo tires

Interior: Stock, indo-glo gauges, Kenwood CD/MP3 player, profile 6.5's all around, Kenwood 600 watt amp, two 12-inch JL Audio subs in a JL box, painted candy apple green interior peices

Exterior: Clear corners, altezza tails (also get stock ones), Invader front bumper, black widow side skirts, buddy club rear bumper (also get factory bumpers etc.. they r painted the same color so no mis-matched paint), shaved rear door handles and antenna, keyhole-less front handles, PPG Charcoal Granite Paint with House-Of-Color Flake

Keyless entry/remote start also incuded but not installed (DEI)

Problems: the only problem with it is that the fan don't work, it's not connected, needs to be pliced.

Everything has been done on this car within a year, 50k on engine. Looking for Best Offer. So the first offer taht comes to me that looks ok, I'll give it to them. Real nice and quick car.

Here is a link to see pics of it on car domain before I put the bodykit on it.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/cre8tionzdotcom