Notices

problem with passenger door

Old 09-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Civichik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem with passenger door

i have a 2007 acura tsx

just wondering if anyone has a problem with their right front passenger door?
problem meaning that when you close it, it sounds hollow almost like they forgot to put the main panel in it?

the other 3 doors sound nice and sturdy.

i took it to the dealership and they tried to give me a line like i was some stupid blonde that didnt know anything about cars....

thanks
Old 09-17-2007, 11:51 PM
CaliAccord

I haven't noticed anything on my 06 like this.

Maybe the door isn't aligned properly? Maybe the door or window trim isn't installed properly? Perhaps there's a problem with that strip that keeps the window clean (and scratches tint jobs)?

It's hard to say without actually being there. I hope someone who has had this problem before can chime in...

Congrats on the car (if you just got it). It's funny how we both have the same join date...although as I remember it (when I was an avid user here), the database was wiped and I had to re-register.

Last edited by CaliAccord; 09-17-2007 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:38 AM
Grifter

how is road noise when you are driving?
personally i think its nothing to worry about
Old 09-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Civichik

Originally Posted by Grifter
how is road noise when you are driving?
personally i think its nothing to worry about
road noise is silent, cant hear a thing. the noise sounds like they forgot to put the main panel inside the door. i have had the car since april 07. the door has been hollow sounding since they took the white plastic off the car (when i bought it) i am not too worried about it....

more pissed that the dealership tried to get over on me saying that someone tried to steal my car and i didnt notice it...
1-im a nut about my car...its sparkling clean and i wash it by hand so i know if there is a speck on it
2-its garage kept 90% of the time
3-i know what theft damage is...its my job and i drive basically to work and home thats it. i drive/ride in another car on the weekend.

ugh just dont ever take your car for service at karen radley acura in woodbridge va!!