Notices

One Hot TSX

Old 03-01-2004, 10:22 AM
TSX Tuner
R O B B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98CoupeV6
The TSX is way too small to sell nearly as well as our Accord in this country. Don't you understand what 90% of American consumers want? It's not 7800 RPMs, a small backseat and sharp handling.

The TSX is a great value for the money...any half wit can tell the differences in interior quality and fit and finish, and the stereo system is a huge improvement. They aren't ripping you off.
I meant the styles of the body shape.

They actually are cause they're trying to pocket an extra 2k for themselves. Hence the name stealerships. I'm waiting for the 05 model cause many TSX owner's are complaining about rattling noise.
Old 03-01-2004, 11:31 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TSX Tuner
I meant the styles of the body shape.

They actually are cause they're trying to pocket an extra 2k for themselves. Hence the name stealerships. I'm waiting for the 05 model cause many TSX owner's are complaining about rattling noise.
Then negotiate the dealerships down closer to cost. If they don't budge, then the laws of supply and demand have surely laid the smack down on your ass .

Yeah I've heard some complaints of rattling too...and also some whisperings of a high powered version coming this fall/next spring, perhaps the first Acura A-SPEC to have engine modifications.
Old 03-01-2004, 11:34 AM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

Originally Posted by 98CoupeV6
Then negotiate the dealerships down closer to cost. If they don't budge, then the laws of supply and demand have surely laid the smack down on your ass .

Yeah I've heard some complaints of rattling too...and also some whisperings of a high powered version coming this fall/next spring, perhaps the first Acura A-SPEC to have engine modifications.
:cry: Stupid capitalism.
Old 03-01-2004, 12:18 PM
vassil3427

I love that car, so sweet, I love the spoiler...The wheels...underbody spoilers....So sweet...I'm drooling now
Old 03-03-2004, 04:07 PM
hondajeff

I went to look at the tsx ,then saw the TL and couldn't make up my mind. I wanted the TL more but,didn't want that high payment again. Then the sales person tried to break one off in my ass when they appraised my trade in. My plans were to buy a tsx and get the kenstyle kit and maybe a CF wing. But,I have zero patience for those car salesman's. I think I'll keep my 2k accord unless I can get a reasonable amount for it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
tsx1.jpg (25.7 KB, 63 views)
tsx2.jpg (22.0 KB, 58 views)
acuratsx2.jpg (68.1 KB, 126 views)
acuratsx.jpg (70.4 KB, 69 views)
Old 03-03-2004, 05:03 PM
Mr Hyde
Accord Forum Moderator

WOW, the car looks amazing in that 3rd pic. How much are those kits going for, and who imports them?

The TL-S / The 540i
Old 03-03-2004, 05:09 PM
hondajeff

Originally Posted by Mr Hyde
WOW, the car looks amazing in that 3rd pic. How much are those kits going for, and who imports them?
You can get them from www.wholehyper.com or www.spwindustries.com
The kits come with front bumper,foglights,grille,side skirts,and rear skirt for around 2k. Now cheap but,you get what you pay for. These are suppose to be high qaulity and excellent fit.
Old 03-03-2004, 05:13 PM
Mr Hyde
Accord Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by hondajeff
You can get them from www.wholehyper.com or www.spwindustries.com
The kits come with front bumper,foglights,grille,side skirts,and rear skirt for around 2k. Now cheap but,you get what you pay for. These are suppose to be high qaulity and excellent fit.
Thanx, I thought it would be worse, and was a special order JDM thing. My girl is looking at a TSX, and that kit is definitely worth the price. It looks fantastic.

The TL-S / The 540i
Old 03-03-2004, 05:19 PM
hondajeff

Thanx, I thought it would be worse, and was a special order JDM thing. My girl is looking at a TSX, and that kit is definitely worth the price. It looks fantastic.
yeah,I've got a 2k accord thats payed off and I really like that car but,don't want another payment. especially after hearing about small problems the car is having. I'll be honest with you after test driving the car,its not much different than my accord,just more fancy(leather,cd,nav,k-series motor,abs,etc.) I work at a collision shop and I've been trying to figure out how to convert a tsx front end onto my 2k accord. The only problem is the accord is wider than the tsx. It would be easier to just buy the tsx,so,I'll have to make up my mind.
Old 03-03-2004, 06:50 PM
ZiviCase10287
RacinMasonC

thats rice... but hey its nice right?

Quick Reply: One Hot TSX