Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Funny Radio Segment This Morning...

Old 10-07-2003, 05:38 PM
dubcac
I

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny Radio Segment This Morning...

So I was on my way to school, listening to Howard Stern as usual. It was a boring show, so I changed to a local hip hop/rap/r&b channel for their morning show. They have this segment called Battle Of The Roses, where people try and find out things that their significant other is hiding. Onto today's show.

A chick called in that has been married for 8 years, and has a kid with the husband. He recently served her with divorce papers, and hadn't even mentioned anything to her about it, and given no explanation. Naturally she suspected he was cheating on her, so she called the radio show to find out.

The DJ called her husband at work, saying that he worked for a flower company, and the guy had won a free dozen red roses to send to anyone. All he needed was a name, address, and a little note for the card...all was free. He then asked the husband if he had anyone in mind, which he said yes.

The guy replied saying "I'd like to send them to Rex ___" and when asked for a little note he said "Thanks for understanding me when no one else could."

Then the wife burst in yelling at him "Who the fawk is Rex?!? What the hell is going on here?"

He proceeded to come out of the closet to her, saying he had been with this guy the whole time behind her back, trying to keep his feelings under wraps but he can't anymore.

She says "How are you going to tell your 8yr old son that you're gay?!? Cause I sure as hell am not going to do it!"

Cliff notes:

Woman calls radio station for a prank to find out why her husband wants to divorce her. Finds out he's gay and has been cheating on her, wants to be with a guy.

I couldn't stop laughing the whole time :wiggle:
Old 10-07-2003, 05:41 PM
canada

:chuckles:

Thats fugged up
Old 10-07-2003, 05:42 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Ha.
Old 10-07-2003, 06:06 PM