Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

interesting article about homosexuals(deek,elite,etc) or anyone else

Old 10-06-2003, 02:19 PM
Sadiztik-R
Kittie Pr0n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

okay
Old 10-06-2003, 02:22 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

interesting article. i would love for it to be proven that homosexuality is biological, so i can shove it in people's faces.
Old 10-06-2003, 02:25 PM
RB26DETT
Eagles > NFL

i say itz learned
Old 10-06-2003, 02:39 PM
Tirod

:gives:
Old 10-06-2003, 02:45 PM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

Originally posted by 99civic_love
interesting article. i would love for it to be proven that homosexuality is biological, so i can shove it in people's faces.
That wouldn't be very nice.

They'd just tell me god wanted me to suffer and go to hell then. So then I'd just go :squint: and shut up. Such is my way of dealing with this stuff now. I'm giving up. People are horribly mean.
Old 10-06-2003, 02:48 PM
Doc Gyneco
Irreversible

so what a great excuse this can be....

I am aborting a FAG!
Old 10-06-2003, 03:21 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Originally posted by Doc Gyneco
so what a great excuse this can be....

I am aborting a FAG!
Dude... fuck off... completely uncalled for...

Back on topic, I feel it can be either way. A person is the sum of all life experiences upon a basis of genetic code... If you ignore either the experiences or the genetics, you fail to see the whole picture...
Old 10-06-2003, 03:27 PM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

Originally posted by Epoch
Dude... fuck off... completely uncalled for...

Back on topic, I feel it can be either way. A person is the sum of all life experiences upon a basis of genetic code... If you ignore either the experiences or the genetics, you fail to see the whole picture...
There's something strange about it. Because there are "feminine" guys that are straight, so I think some of it does have to do with experiences. I really don't think it matters in the long run. People are always going to find ways to hate people for no reason.
Old 10-06-2003, 03:34 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Originally posted by redgoober4life
There's something strange about it. Because there are "feminine" guys that are straight, so I think some of it does have to do with experiences. I really don't think it matters in the long run. People are always going to find ways to hate people for no reason.
LOL when I've taken actual psychology tests on my personality type, I score a nearly 50/50 between male and female... aka androgynous... and even though I'm completely straight, I'm come off to gay to some people... which causes confusion cause I've had a fair number of gay guys try really hard for me...

Anyways, I've always been convinced that the human brain is still unfathomable to science, and we can only take stabs in the dark until we find the real answer... but as with everything, there are exceptions to the rules, and thus defining other people between black and white has always failed
Old 10-06-2003, 03:37 PM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

There is one thing I do know though, Doc Gyneco hasn't started out his second day here on a good note with me.

Well, I'd have to say that gay guys do some horrible stereotyping too. You have to "fit in" with them. Many of them do the whole 13 year old girl thing and have little cliques. I just go :wtf: I stick to myself for the time being, it's easier and i have more in common with my straight friends.