Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The Ring is payed off . . . . . .

Old 10-05-2003, 07:29 AM
CivicEXR99
Vladamirious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Ring is payed off . . . . . .

Here are some pictures it's finally home with me. Now I just have to get my plan in action for how to ask her to be mine forever:rick:

Holla if you hear me, give me some ideas of how I can ask my future bride to be.
Old 10-05-2003, 07:35 AM
civic2k2grl

very nice!... well heres what a friedn of mine did ..<she told me this last night>..he gave her a stuffed animal with lil tags hanging out of it that said "pull me" each one ahd a diferent date/event on it like first date first anniversery etc.the last one said ***? (the date with a question mark) and it said will you marry me then she pulled out a ring..i though it was sweet
Old 10-05-2003, 07:45 AM
ManInCamo
Old School Crew

thats pretty darn big. Whats the size on that?

... hmm cubic zerconiums, looks real to me
Old 10-05-2003, 07:46 AM
CivicEXR99
Vladamirious

It's a 1.1 Princess Radiant Cut. Colorless and Flawless. Platinum Band. No CZ, that's $4500. worth of rocks. :doh: that could've bought alot of other things. :rick:
Old 10-05-2003, 08:30 AM
lil_1_2002

Originally posted by CivicEXR99
It's a 1.1 Princess Radiant Cut. Colorless and Flawless. Platinum Band. No CZ, that's $4500. worth of rocks. :doh: that could've bought alot of other things. :rick:

you are a savage bro!! but hey your like me, when you do soemthing you do it right, aNd you do it big, **** goin cheap on shit, especially on something so important like this. good luck.
Old 10-05-2003, 08:46 AM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

It is big, but not too big. Looks classy. Good luck!
Old 10-05-2003, 08:49 AM
BC
BabyCakes

awww! good luck.
Old 10-05-2003, 10:42 AM
DelSolGirl
-insert witticism here-

oooooh, pretty.

some creative ideas for the proposal:

- get a wedding invitation printed up as if it's for your future wedding. (call some invitation companies and see if they will send a sample with the wording you want on it. :dunno: otherwise, print it yourself! :thumbup: ) anyhoo, maybe you could have it delivered to the house with a bouquet of her favorite flowers, and then when she opens up the envelope, you pull out the ring?

- give her a fortune cookie with "will you marry me?" inside -- there are companies that will do it, try fortunecookiesupply.com

- take her to the place you had your first date, or where you first met and ask her there, sentimentality is always a plus

- go to a flower shop and have a bridal bouquet made for her, and then tie the ring onto one of the ribbons

- slip it on her finger while she's sleeping

- the stuffed animal always works -- that's what my husband did for me! he used a stuffed ram that he won for me from one of those claw machines. he put the ring on one of the horns and a note that said "marry me?" on the other horn. he put the ram in the bathroom while i was showering, and then waited in the hallway outside. when i got out of the shower, i saw it there, freaked out and opened the bathroom door. then he got down on one knee and asked the big question. not too many people get engaged while only wearing a towel. :rick:

GOOD LUCK!! :love:
Old 10-05-2003, 10:54 AM
Mandi

that is beautiful!!!!! :happysad: good luck!!
Old 10-05-2003, 10:56 AM
Mandi

Originally posted by DelSolGirl

- the stuffed animal always works -- that's what my husband did for me! he used a stuffed ram that he won for me from one of those claw machines. he put the ring on one of the horns and a note that said "marry me?" on the other horn. he put the ram in the bathroom while i was showering, and then waited in the hallway outside. when i got out of the shower, i saw it there, freaked out and opened the bathroom door. then he got down on one knee and asked the big question. not too many people get engaged while only wearing a towel. :rick:

GOOD LUCK!! :love:
THAT is awesome!!!!! :lmao: