Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

holy shit take this test

Old 10-04-2003, 09:21 PM
A_D
Reset?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default holy shit take this test

seriously
it ****ing NAILED exactly what i'm feeling about my life right now
its disturbing

http://www.colorquiz.com/title.html
Old 10-04-2003, 09:24 PM
axemansean

Kitten killer.
Old 10-04-2003, 09:26 PM
A_D
Reset?

well **** i don't know/care if it's a repost
Old 10-04-2003, 09:26 PM
sman789
Don't touch me I'm tender

"Needs peace and quiet. Desires a close and faithful partner from whom to demand special consideration and unquestioning affection. If these requirements are not met, is liable to turn away and withdraw altogether."

h: i didnt go to two parties, friday an today
Old 10-04-2003, 09:28 PM
ManInCamo
Old School Crew

Your Existing Situation
Needs warm companionship, but is intolerant of anything short of special consideration from those close to him. If this is not forthcoming, is liable to shut himself away from them.

Your Stress Sources
Has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and to stand out from the herd. His control of his sensual instincts restricts his ability to give himself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and allow himself to merge with another. This disturbs him, as such instincts are regarded as weaknesses to be overcome; he feels that only by continued self-restraint can he hope to maintain his attitude of individual superiority. Wants to be loved or admired for himself alone; needs attention, recognition, and the esteem of others.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.
Feels that he is burdened with more than his fair share of problems. However, he sticks to his goals and tries to overcome his difficulties by being flexible and accommodating.

Your Desired Objective
Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection. Susceptible to anything esthetic.

Your Actual Problem
Has a fear that he might be prevented from achieving the things he wants. This leads him to employ great personal charm in his dealings with others, hoping that this will make it easier for him to reach his objectives.

Your Actual Problem #2
Greatly impressed by the unique, by originality, and by individuals of outstanding characteristics. Tries to emulate the characteristics he admires and to display originality in his own personality.
Old 10-04-2003, 09:31 PM
axemansean

Nope the test got me all wrong.
Old 10-04-2003, 09:33 PM
b_dyche
owned by a 9 car pile-up

Your Existing Situation
Working to create for himself a firm foundation on which to erect a secure, comfortable, and problem-free future, in which he will be granted respect and recognition.

Your Existing Situation
Pursues his objectives and his own-self-interest with stubborn determination; refuses to compromise or make concessions

Your Stress Sources
Feels unappreciated and finds the existing situation disagreeable. Wants personal recognition and the esteem of others to compensate for the lack of like-minded people with whom to ally himself and make himself more secure. His sensual self-restraint makes it difficult for him to give himself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and merge with another. This disturbs him as he regards such instincts as weaknesses to be overcome; only by not succumbing to them, he feels, can he withstand the difficulties of the situation. Wants to be valued as a desirable associate and admired for his personal qualities.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Willing to participate and to allow himself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.
Insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic, but needs reassurance and encouragement. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense

Your Desired Objective
Desires a tranquil, peaceful state of harmony offering quiet contentment and a sense of belonging

Your Actual Problem
Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful association of mutual esteem

Your Actual Problem #2
Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on his resources. A feeling of powerlessness subjects him to agitation and acute distress. Tries to escape from this by relinquishing the struggle, and by finding peaceful and restful conditions in which to recuperate in an atmosphere of affection and security.
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

wow, pretty damn accurate:happysad:
Mandi

un freakin believable!! READ THIS! for those of you who KNOW me...just look. its so true, i could cry!

"Acts in an orderly, methodical, and self-contained manner. Needs the sympathetic understanding of someone who will give her recognition and approval."

"Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads her to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises."

"Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to her.
Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved." ((i have no idea what that sex part is about, seriously!!))

"Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt. Her refusal to admit this leads to her adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude."

"Feels the situation is hopeless. Strongly resists things which she finds disagreeable. Tries to shield herself from anything which might irritate her or make her feel more depressed"
Old 10-04-2003, 09:36 PM
A_D
Reset?

it's seriously un ****in beleivable