Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Long week

Old 10-04-2003, 03:09 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Long week

So last saturday I packed everything up in a uhaul with my friend and her dad to move our stuff down into our new place. It's about a two hour drive. With about ten minutes to go in the trip, on a 55 mph road, I'm the lead car in front of the truck, which is infront of Katie. We're all going around ~47-50 mph when from out of no where a cop swerves in front of the uhaul and pulls me over. I ended up getting a 94 dollar ticket for failure to display my front license plate. I had the plate in my front window, and the screw had broken off in the whole thus preventing me from installing my plate...atleast thats the excuse I told him (which is true, but I didn't want to mount my front plate anyway).

So we get to our place and i'm already pissed, when we come to find out there are no window screens, missing door knobs, the garbage disposal and dishwasher don't work, a piece of floor molding still hadn't been secured, my window in my room was crooked (although it is able to open and close) and it was probably 90 degrees INSIDE the house as we're hauling stuff in and out of the house.

Here comes the most shitty part. I get my computer set up and turn it on, and it doesn't turn on. I ended up having to use a quick restore cd and it basically reformated allllll of windows, deleting all my music, movies (no, no pron) and programs I had on there. Even worse, it deleted all my drivers for the pre existing stuff that came preloaded on my comp from hp, so I had to hunt all those down so that my vid card and network card would work properly.

So, with a week without the net, myself and my roommates have been creating drama with each other (I think subconsciously) just to keep ourselves entertained. Ontop of all that, my professor gave a book list for my econ class, so I go buy the book, and later he tells us that we have to buy the NEW version to get an access key to use on the internet for all of our assignments. I had already opened up the CD that came with the USED econ book, so that makes my current econ book un refundable, making me buy the SAME EXACT BOOK again, just to get the damn access code.

I've also had to deal with our asshole supervisor of the townhouses to get all the shit thats wrong with our BRAND NEW PLACE fixed.

Cliff's Notes: got a bullshit ticket, lots of petty shit wrong with my NEW place, comp broke, lost everything, got in fights with roommates for fun, prof/bookstore making me buy the same exact book two times, gotta deal with jackass supervisor to get shit fixed.

It's been a long week :wtc:
Old 10-04-2003, 07:30 PM
BonzoAPD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn man, when it rains it pours
Old 10-04-2003, 07:35 PM
b00gers

you need a :hugglez:

hang in there man. give it a week to get better.
Old 10-04-2003, 07:38 PM
Mandi

:hugglez: :kiss:

tis will get betta chico!!