Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

grocery shopping

Old 10-03-2003, 10:08 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default grocery shopping

So I was off work yesterday and the gf gave me a list of things to pick up at the store. On the list was poptarts. She likes to have one for breakfast before work... ok no prob.

So just before I leave to go shopping she calls, we chat for a few mins and she reminds me about the poptarts. "Yes dear"

So I get there an am shopping... I call her on the cell to find out if she knew where the syrup is, I couldn't find it. She doesn't, but she didn't forget to remind me about the poptarts. "Yes dear"

Sooo... later when she comes home, I'm cooking up some stir fry and we greet and welcome home and all. She asks if I remembered to pickup any poptarts. "Yes dear".

Now I open the cabnet where I put them and she takes a step back, I bought 5 boxes of the 12 packs. :chuckles:

I remembered :yay:
Old 10-03-2003, 10:13 AM
DakarM

Default Re: grocery shopping

Originally posted by clickwir
So I was off work yesterday and the gf gave me a list of things to pick up at the store. On the list was poptarts. She likes to have one for breakfast before work... ok no prob.

So just before I leave to go shopping she calls, we chat for a few mins and she reminds me about the poptarts. "Yes dear"

So I get there an am shopping... I call her on the cell to find out if she knew where the syrup is, I couldn't find it. She doesn't, but she didn't forget to remind me about the poptarts. "Yes dear"

Sooo... later when she comes home, I'm cooking up some stir fry and we greet and welcome home and all. She asks if I remembered to pickup any poptarts. "Yes dear".

Now I open the cabnet where I put them and she takes a step back, I bought 5 boxes of the 12 packs. :chuckles:

I remembered :yay:

hahahhhahhaahahaha

did you tell her you added a box for each time she reminded you? hehehe
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:14 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

somebody is getting some nooky :chuckles:
Old 10-03-2003, 10:16 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

mmm strawberry ptarts
Old 10-03-2003, 10:27 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Default Re: Re: grocery shopping

Originally posted by DakarM
hahahhhahhaahahaha

did you tell her you added a box for each time she reminded you? hehehe
Actually I just picked out 3 flavors I knew she liked and 2 new flavors that were like a berry mix or something. I dunno why I picekd 5... maybe it was a subconcious thing.

Originally posted by Deek
somebody is getting some nooky :chuckles:
:rick:
Old 10-03-2003, 10:30 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whenever i go shopping, i more than i need....usually because i go shopping when i'm hungry, which is never good.