Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

SCREWED in my driving exam

Old 10-03-2003, 07:57 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCREWED in my driving exam

It seemed as if my instructor was out to get me. Bad omen from the start as soon as he got in my car. I don't think he liked me driving the car I drove. Guess I shoulda drive a $hitbox to please him.

Anyways, as soon as I met him he was mumbling the entire time and also picked his nose.

Then he tells me to go on the highway so I comply and do it safely and he yells and says "this is a highway go faster!" but i'm already doing 100km which is the limit. Okkkkk.

Then he tells me to get on the highway AGAIN. So this time I blast it to 100 and he says nothing.

Entire test goes somewhat okay except for his continual facial itching and I figure I should past.

2nd last turn before the driving centre is a left turn, some bitch mom is behind me and there are two oncoming cars. Obviously I can't make the turn in time without making it hard so I stay for SAFETY.

Stupid minivan HONKS non-stop, then the instructor looks back and then yells at me to "GOGO YOU ARE STOPPING IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROAD"

So I say while i'm doing the turn "are you kidding, didn't you see those cars...it's not my fault the person behind is an impatient, i thought safety was the number one priority!"

We basically get into an argument and he says I do not meet ministry standards. He says it would have been safer to go into rushing traffic instead of waiting. Nice logic, eh.

It really seemed like he was looking to fail me and seeing that the second last turn was his last opportunity he did whatever he could.

Moreoever, the guy knew my license was expiring in days. So basically I have an extention until Feb and if I fail that I can't drive. Nice contradiction is that I drive in HK which is 10000X harder and I have an international license.

I wonder if I can file a complaint.
Old 10-03-2003, 07:59 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

i would have talked to his supervisor!

where are you that you have to retest all the time? we take only one test here, and an eye test like every 8 years or some shit.
Old 10-03-2003, 08:00 AM
Just Janna
Cake or Death?

Bish was probably jealous of da ///M
pssh.
Old 10-03-2003, 08:01 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Damn, when I went for a driving test I went around the block and had to paralell park once. I was done in less than 5 mins.
Old 10-03-2003, 08:03 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally posted by clickwir
Damn, when I went for a driving test I went around the block and had to paralell park once. I was done in less than 5 mins.
werd, the one i took when i was 16 was like 10 mins TOPS...he bitched at me for going THROUGH a left turn arrow. (that was unsafe, bla bla bla....and slamming on my brakes WAS?)
Old 10-03-2003, 08:07 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Originally posted by EriksShadow
Bish was probably jealous of da ///M
pssh.
That's in HK...I drove my parent's car, not even the Accord because it's lowered and they don't allow modifications here.

Yeah, i'm going to file a complaint right now.

clickwir: wow, was that for your full permanent license? mine took 20 minutes...stupid canadian licensing sytem, one written test and two driving tests
Old 10-03-2003, 08:09 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Originally posted by Fujiwara Takumi
i would have talked to his supervisor!

where are you that you have to retest all the time? we take only one test here, and an eye test like every 8 years or some shit.
ontario's like this:

written test for G1
driving school for cert
driving test for G2
driving test for G (same as G2 except you can have alcohol in your system, but the test is a lot harder)

G doesn't expire until you are 80, but the G2 expires in five years and i've had my license for five years.
Old 10-03-2003, 08:11 AM
Just Janna
Cake or Death?

Originally posted by evolution

driving test for G (same as G2 except you can have alcohol in your system, but the test is a lot harder)
:huh:
Old 10-03-2003, 08:13 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Originally posted by EriksShadow
:huh:
just a loooooooong driving test with highway stuff
Old 10-03-2003, 08:15 AM
Just Janna
Cake or Death?

But why are you allowed to have alcohol??