Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Traffic sucks b/c of accident

Old 09-21-2003, 07:49 AM
96GreenCivic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traffic sucks b/c of accident

I was driving to my gf's house for a gathering of friends. These pics are from Rt 78 east. Apparently a car hit the barrier then into the rock walls and then burst into flames. When I drove by the wreck, all that was left was the metal frame and upper body. Everything else burned away. There were no ambulances, so I presume everyone got out ok. Of course all of this happens when I had an ice cream cake in the trunk. Good thing I put it in a foam cooler. I tried taking a pic of the wreck, but my camera put itself on power save and I couldn't get it back on in time. Oh I saw a crappy Hyndai accent too with neon under neath........ I couldn't get that pic either cause he was in a far lane. Too many cars between us. I have to say it is very difficult to take pics while driving. Here are some pics of the traffic I was sitting in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
traffic .jpg (322.3 KB, 65 views)
Old 09-21-2003, 09:08 AM
integboy97

yeah traffic sucks! i can get to my work to school in 15 minutes but when i get out at 5:30, it takes me 45- an hour to get home! i hate it but i just keep thinking of the big picture when i get my degree
Old 09-21-2003, 01:01 PM
Dimi

NJ drivers = teh :ghey:

Heh, from NYC buddy!!

:fawk:
Old 09-21-2003, 01:03 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

he he, that looks familiar

78 can really suck ass sometimes