Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

> > > Frustrated... < < <

Old 09-16-2003, 05:52 PM
SUPER LAUBO
KiMBO's Hubby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by :exnbp:
Can you guys give me an example of how to call back? I have a hard problem talking professional to higher ranks or employers

know the exact names of those in charge of hiring..usually HR or some type of recruiter.

call..ring, ring

"good morning, this is (insert Noun) at the office of TPS reports"

you: "good morning (insert proper noun), this is Jackass (<--- :exnbp: ) and i turned in an application for (insert job title and time you turned it in). i'm calling to check on the status of this job position and i also had a few questions about the job.

that's the ice breaker, from here on out its up to you to be intuitive. i'd ask some questions about what the job environment would be like, what's expected out of you, what would be some projects/assignments you would be working on..

:thumbup:

~~edit~~

this is under the assumption that you're applying for some type of office/techical job. if this is a retail/mechanic job, then scratch out 99% of what i just sed except for the JACKASS part.. i kid, i kid :exnbp: