Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Arghh goddam Corolla driving ricers...

Old 08-29-2003, 08:19 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arghh goddam Corolla driving ricers...

So for some reason my girlfriend and I go to 7-11 to get a Slurpee for her friend and take it back to her work. 7-11 is the "cool" place to hang out for all the idiots in Pikesville. So we roll up and next to us we see the car of this ugly queer (I assure you he is an ugly circle jerker even if he won't admit it) kid we can't stand. So she didn't want to talk to him, I sure as hell didn't. But she went inside to get the Slurpee. So I was outside in the car and this kid starts yelling my name and I pretend not to hear and play with buttons and ignore him. I can hear what sounds like something hitting the car, the car being the 3 week old '03 Benz ML my spoiled girlfriends crazy Dad bought her. So this ain't my car so I don't really care if he throws things at it, I'm not going to pay attention to him. So my girlfriend comes back and we drive away. Later that night I mention how that kid was throwing something at her car. She gets really pissed and after we picked her friend back we went back to 7-11 to go yell at the kid for disrespecting her car. So we roll up, I'm driving, and my girlfriend is in the passenger seat facing them. She yells at them. Instead of the tool kid saying anything in his own defense, his jackass friend standing 2Fast 2 Furious next to his like riced 7 year old automatic body kitted Toyota Corolla starts saying shit like...

Ricer: "Who said he threw anything."
GF: "My boyfriend."
Ricer: "Well why doesn't he speak for himself?!?"

How ironic cuz this kid is "fighting" for his pussy friend. And this is not my car, not my problem, and not my fight...

GF: "I ain't talking to you, I'm talking to Mickey"
Ricer: "Well he's my friend so its my problem to!"

Ricer: "So why doesn't your boyfriend come do some shit about it."

Keep in mind these are high school kids in the Jewish part of Baltimore :::cough:Lawyers Kids:cough:::, I'm nearly 20 and I'm not trying to get arrested for beating up minors. So I don't do anything than finally I just get pissed and say some shit like "Shut the **** up you ****ing ricer queers" and flip them off and drive away.

Goddam idiots like this piss me off. If he would have threatened me or my girlfriend physically I would have been out of the car with my shoes in the kids teeth so ****ing fast. But he didn't so I doubt I would have much legal reason to beat the kids ass, plus who knows if 10 other kids will come out and fight this kids battles for him. We'll figure out some way to get back at him. We have an idea about rolling up again with like 5 people hidden in the back and wait for him to talk shit than I can get out and magically like 5 people come out the back of the car. See how tough he is when its one on one. It be worth it for the look on their faces.
Old 08-29-2003, 08:43 PM
BC
BabyCakes

yea. mickey was mad fast to apologize cause he knows i dont **** around with my car. even if it is a big piece of shit.
Old 08-29-2003, 08:46 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

What an idiot. The kid claims to have an IS300 engine in his Corolla I'm sure he put a RWD 6 cylinder engine into his FWD Corolla :jerkit:
Old 08-29-2003, 08:48 PM
Kevin
Banned

really....why didnt u do anything bout it in the first place???

id kick that sorrygheyass if he threw anything at mine...or my gfs car....or my friends car...
Old 08-29-2003, 08:51 PM
BC
BabyCakes

Originally posted by Kevin
really....why didnt u do anything bout it in the first place???

id kick that sorrygheyass if he threw anything at mine...or my gfs car....or my friends car...
at fist FGH didnt wanna do jack about it, but i did. cause no one goes and diss's my car. he's lucky it was my 02 cl. i would have taken the club (my dad buys em, i dont use em) and put it to good use..
Old 08-29-2003, 08:54 PM
Kevin
Banned

hehe...im violent...but not thaaaT violent...
i might just kill the kid having the club in my hands h:
Old 08-29-2003, 08:57 PM
BC
BabyCakes

Originally posted by Kevin
hehe...im violent...but not thaaaT violent...
i might just kill the kid having the club in my hands h:
funny how the kid quickly apologized tho.
Old 08-29-2003, 09:01 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

honestly i usually avoid places where kids hangout/loiter. trouble is pretty much unavoidable
Old 08-29-2003, 09:05 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

just thinking about things that could happen stresses me out :\
Old 08-29-2003, 09:05 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Originally posted by aux
honestly i usually avoid places where kids hangout/loiter. trouble is pretty much unavoidable
That's what I tried to do, I didn't want to even acknowledge he was alive because I know some shit was going to start. And of course once we acknowledge he is alive some shit did happen. But he is a pussy and apologized on the internet.