Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

So you like Heavy Metal and don't every hear it on HAN Radio ???

Old 08-13-2003, 11:29 AM
94civicEX
I got worms.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tonights teh night, Scot, go ahead and post direct links for the broadband and dial-up users in this thread.

Also, if you are wondering about the Radio, if you look at the buttons on the top, you will see radio, please click that link if you're interested in listening to it .

duck squad member #00003
Old 08-13-2003, 11:47 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

limp bizkit left the stage in chicago after telling them to suck their dick. q101 responded in kind by hosting a "Fred durst can suck our dicks weekend" in which listeners called in and cussed HIM out for prizes.

fawk you limp bizkit, try to bring you trash back to chicago.
Old 08-14-2003, 07:30 AM
NAPS0816

Default it's nice to hear they're back to the old hardcore style

Read about Chino Moreno of the Deftones talking shit about Metallica behind there back. I thought it was ****ing retarded, why would Metallica even have them on the sanitarium tour if Chino was going to go behind their backs and talk shit. Revolver said those are some mighty strong words ( to put it in short) and that was about it...the rest of the article they talked about how important the new album was.

The only shitty thing is I've heard that nothing on the sanitarium tour was good except for Metallica and Mudvayne