Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

How ca I find out if an accident happened?

Old 08-11-2003, 10:57 AM
b00gers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

call local hospitals? they should tell you if someone was brought into the ER?
Old 08-11-2003, 10:58 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

they cant i dont think.
Old 08-11-2003, 10:59 AM
BonzoAPD

my friend who was in the accident wasn't brought into the hospital and i don't know the people who were. I know when and where the accident supposedly took place though and what type of vehicle it was
Old 08-11-2003, 11:02 AM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

People usually aren't listed in the hospitals system until they enter rehab.
Old 08-11-2003, 11:12 AM
dliske
Set a fire, go to jail!

Why is it so important? Is his car wrecked? Go look at it.
Old 08-11-2003, 11:22 AM
BonzoAPD

Originally posted by dliske
Why is it so important? Is his car wrecked? Go look at it.
it is very important. It is not this person'a car but this person is claiming to have all this shit happen like a blood clot and being in the hospital and now they are fine after almost supposedly dying yetserday. Fine enough to go to applebees

This is why I think it's all bs
Old 08-11-2003, 11:42 AM
dliske
Set a fire, go to jail!

How long was he allegedly in the hospital. If he was banged up well enough to have clot(s), he would have at least been admitted to the hospital and not just treated in the ER. Most people who have been in good crunches usually have a difficult time getting around because they are extremely sore for days.

I'm still having a hard time with what your are trying to find out. Do you doubt the accident happened, or do you know that it happened, but you don't believe your "friend" was involved?

I guess the bigger questions would be why would a "friend" of yours make this sort of claim? Or, if he is your friend, why would you doubt him and why such a big deal?
Old 08-11-2003, 11:43 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Fujiwara Takumi
they cant i dont think.
i think they can, if you know the name. i worked in a convalescent home and we weren't allowed to give out names, but if they asked for people, then we could say if they were there or not.
Old 08-11-2003, 01:00 PM
BonzoAPD

Originally posted by dliske
How long was he allegedly in the hospital. If he was banged up well enough to have clot(s), he would have at least been admitted to the hospital and not just treated in the ER. Most people who have been in good crunches usually have a difficult time getting around because they are extremely sore for days.

I'm still having a hard time with what your are trying to find out. Do you doubt the accident happened, or do you know that it happened, but you don't believe your "friend" was involved?

I guess the bigger questions would be why would a "friend" of yours make this sort of claim? Or, if he is your friend, why would you doubt him and why such a big deal?
the friend said they went to the hospital saturday night, with a blood clot in the brain and was let out sunday night. Yeah umm ok, people with blood clots in the brain die. So I know it is bs. And I think the accident was bs too. I am just trying to prove that it didn't happen so I can catch them in the lie.