Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

morning crew! v.monday

Old 09-19-2011, 04:36 AM
Tark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default morning crew! v.monday

Wassup...

Weekend was good. Relexingat my parents place and getting ready cause I'm moving. This morning saw the google street view car.
Really hate my job... If I could solve that issue from my life, life would be GREAT! Well that and pay off some debts.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:55 AM
marvinp8700
if the price is fair

In. Had a good weekend. Cowboys won but still played like shit.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Zackk

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I've been sick since last wednesday. Bad cough, slight fever, very lethargic. Tired of this shit.

On a bright note, I got a one-hundo-percent on my calculus exam. And I have $1200 coming my way. Booyakasha.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:25 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

had a great time at the bills game yesterday.

woke up every 10 minutes it seemed like last night with a really dry mouth. drank like four glasses of water throughout the night.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:54 AM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

had a fantastic weekend. now back to the grind, :down:
Old 09-19-2011, 11:42 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Watched a lot of Battlestar Galactica this weekend. This scene/maneuver was ingenious!

Old 09-19-2011, 12:31 PM
jconeab
got the nuts

Originally Posted by NOPD
had a fantastic weekend. now back to the grind, :down:
Hella creepy, but you were in my dream last night phat.. I was walking into a drugstore and was picking up a prescription for someone. You were behind the counter and we started talking football.. Then the dream jumped to something else, but weird as shit cuz we've never actually met..

Pretty boring day so far, typical Monday lameness. But got to check out this redhead bombshell with this tight red skirt and sexiest legs i've seen in a while. Closing soon then just waiting for football tonight.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:37 PM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

hahahahaha, that's love son!
Old 09-19-2011, 02:30 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hectic weekend. My buddy got married in NJ, and I spent the weekend in PA/NJ running around doing wedding-related shit. Atlantic City is pretty lame... I'd skip it and go straight to vegas unless you live less than an hour away

Spent the day yesterday in Philly wandering around doing the tourist thing. It was alright, but Denver is definitely a much nicer city by comparison. So much trash in Philly and getting around is a real PITA.

Got up at 0 dark 30 this morning and flew back home and have been busting my ass at work since I got here. It's already been a long-azz day and I probably wont be heading home for another hour or two.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:46 PM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

Afternoon all! Got my car back today...checking account considerably smaller. Doctor told me this morning that I will be done with radiation next Monday :yay:!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...