Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

My calves are sore and I can't walk

Old 07-05-2003, 08:49 AM
FDragger
the F is a secret :shhh:

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My calves are sore and I can't walk

so 2 days ago I decided to hit the calf machine at the gym. I was waiting for some girl who was on there to get off so I can get on afterwards. this "chick" was seriously buff. I noticed that she was using more weights then I normally do but I decided to try it out anyways. I did my 4 sets of 12 but barely made it at the end h:.

so I wake up this morning to #1 and I'm like because I couldn't stand up and so I had to tippy toe my way to the bathroom :happysad:
Old 07-05-2003, 09:01 AM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

i haven't worked out for a month and this past wednesday i hit up some chest workout and all of a sudden today i feel as if my left torso is torn didn't feel it the other day. and i haven't been doing anything since wednesday.
Old 07-05-2003, 10:01 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

Originally posted by NOPD
i haven't worked out for a month and this past wednesday i hit up some chest workout and all of a sudden today i feel as if my left torso is torn didn't feel it the other day. and i haven't been doing anything since wednesday.
oh man, I totally feel you on this, you take some time off and want to jump right back in, then hurt like a mofo the next few days. h:
Old 07-05-2003, 10:17 AM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

imma work out hard again so i can try to be swoll like rich h: and no more of that haitus. and thats why i hardly do leg workout cuz i hate walking with sore legs. h:
Old 07-05-2003, 10:19 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

werd, I'm gonna make myself lift weights today. I'll probably work out for more than I normally do, I really need to get back into it. :happysad:
The cool thing is I thin up really quick when I work out, like in a weak or two, I look noticably thinner, cuz teh muscles tighten, but I only lose like 5lbs :chuckles: