Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Help a brother out....

Old 07-02-2003, 06:24 PM
(98)2DrAV6
Jigga wut?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help a brother out....

Aight folks my ex just called me up for the first time in a couple months. We were together for over 2 years. Now we start chit chattin n shit, then she asks me to come over so I said sure. So then she calls me back and is like "Just to let you know I am seeing someone". Now when she says that I get pissed, I dont know why, but I do. I was like "Listen if you would of told me that when you first called me up, we wouldnt of talked for over an hour on the phone, I would of cut this convo real quick"...
Then she gets pissed cause im mad. Now I understand we moved on n shit, but she got a boyfriend within 2 weeks after we broke up and I asked her why, her reason was "Cause I needed attention" . NOw shes saying she wished that I would of given her more attention when we were together. I admit, I should of showed her much more attention than I did, but you know, you dont realize what you got till you lost it. So she starts crying and stuff and asks to let me go and she'll call me back. Well im writin this as im waiting for her to call back. What do you guys make of the whole situation?
Old 07-02-2003, 06:27 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

girls are a pain in the ass. i would know, i am one.

shes old news, it doesn't matter anymore especially if she has a bf.
Old 07-02-2003, 06:29 PM
Cosmo M3
Lurker

maybe her boyfriend wasn't around and wanted to talk to somebody? Since you two went out for 2 years, its easier for her to talk to you than her boyfriend? Try working things out with her but don't give her too much attention because if you do, she'll continue contacting you and it could complicate your relationship with her after you were through with her. Whatever you do, don't repeat history.
Old 07-02-2003, 06:29 PM
(98)2DrAV6
Jigga wut?

It does matter though. The way she talks to me, it sounds like she wants me back. She said she only been w/ him for a few weeks. Shit she even wanted to do somethin w/ me on the 4th of july and not her bf...... grrr wtf... And she still hasnt called me back yet and its been like 30 mins, wtf....
Old 07-02-2003, 06:32 PM
Tirod

you got pissed cause you wanted to go over and possibly get some ex-sex... but her saying that ruined it for you and just made you mad.. :dunno:
Old 07-02-2003, 06:33 PM
Cosmo M3
Lurker

Originally posted by (98)2DrAV6
It does matter though. The way she talks to me, it sounds like she wants me back. She said she only been w/ him for a few weeks. Shit she even wanted to do somethin w/ me on the 4th of july and not her bf...... grrr wtf... And she still hasnt called me back yet and its been like 30 mins, wtf....
if she hasn't called you back yet, then she's contemplating whether or not she should call you back. I bet talking to you again after a long time is confusing her. By the way, it sounds like YOU want her back by the way you're waiting for her. Try not to think about it man. If she needs you, she'll let you know.
Old 07-02-2003, 06:36 PM
(98)2DrAV6
Jigga wut?

Originally posted by AznMAC007
if she hasn't called you back yet, then she's contemplating whether or not she should call you back. I bet talking to you again after a long time is confusing her. By the way, it sounds like YOU want her back by the way you're waiting for her. Try not to think about it man. If she needs you, she'll let you know.
In a sense I do want her back, but I dont think things will ever work out again, but I would try atleast one more time if she wanted to. I really do miss her, I Mean a day hasnt gone by when I havent thought of her. I dont know wtf to do man.... Like I dont wanna be here waiting for her call, since its driving me ****in insane, but I cant help myself since i Have nothing to do right now. Im so confused, if she dont call me back in a half hour then I guess I wont worry bout it no more. But god damnit, after 2 weeks of being broke up, she got a ****in boyfriend. I Swear im so pissed right now....
And im at the point where I wish she would of NEVER of called me in the fiirst place, it just made things worse right now, for me that is.
Old 07-02-2003, 06:42 PM
Cosmo M3
Lurker

In a sense I do want her back, but I dont think things will ever work out again, but I would try atleast one more time if she wanted to. I really do miss her, I Mean a day hasnt gone by when I havent thought of her. I dont know wtf to do man.... Like I dont wanna be here waiting for her call, since its driving me ****in insane, but I cant help myself since i Have nothing to do right now. Im so confused, if she dont call me back in a half hour then I guess I wont worry bout it no more. But god damnit, after 2 weeks of being broke up, she got a ****in boyfriend. I Swear im so pissed right now....
And im at the point where I wish she would of NEVER of called me in the fiirst place, it just made things worse right now, for me that is.
dude, i've been there and there is nothing worse than when a girl calls you and breaks your heart afterwards. After missing a girl for a long and and wanting to talk to her again can drive a guy INSANE. I remember when I would walk around the house because I couldn't stand still. I had that urge to talk to her because talking to her made my life better. Give it some time and try to work things out and before you express your feelings about her, try to figure out her intentions. Why did she call you? What is she trying to do? If you think her intentions are good, then tell her how you feel.
Old 07-02-2003, 06:44 PM
(98)2DrAV6
Jigga wut?

Originally posted by AznMAC007
dude, i've been there and there is nothing worse than when a girl calls you and breaks your heart afterwards. After missing a girl for a long and and wanting to talk to her again can drive a guy INSANE. I remember when I would walk around the house because I couldn't stand still. I had that urge to talk to her because talking to her made my life better. Give it some time and try to work things out and before you express your feelings about her, try to figure out her intentions. Why did she call you? What is she trying to do? If you think her intentions are good, then tell her how you feel.
Dude man thats how I feel exactly. I mean im pacing around cant keep still right now because of this bitch. And you wanna know the kicker? I called her house and noone ****in answered. Now she has no car, so I dont know wtf is going on man... This ****in bitch ****ed my mind up I swear....
Old 07-02-2003, 06:49 PM
Cosmo M3
Lurker

Dude man thats how I feel exactly. I mean im pacing around cant keep still right now because of this bitch. And you wanna know the kicker? I called her house and noone ****in answered. Now she has no car, so I dont know wtf is going on man... This ****in bitch ****ed my mind up I swear....
girls have that power over men...i don't know how they do it. The best thing for you to do right now is chill and don't call her back. Try watching a movie or go out on a cruise.