Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Thieves Suck

Old 07-01-2003, 03:30 PM
96GreenCivic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thieves Suck

:madfawk:
I was just vaccuming out my car when I noticed that two of my valve stem caps were missing! I just got my rims 3 weeks ago and already someone felt the need to steal two of my chrome caps. At least they were nice enough to replace one of them with a lame ass black rubber one. I know that this isn't much it is just so ****ing annoying. All thieves must die:madfawk:

It must have happened at work cause they took it from the side of the car the is hidden. I can't believe that someone from my office took something from me. If I find out who did it, they better be ready! Now I am contemplating if I should bother getting another set or just replace them all with standard caps.

I guess there is no getting around thieves.
:fawk:
Old 07-01-2003, 03:32 PM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Damn, I thought only highschool morons did that.... and seeing as they only took 2..... that's the number of wheels on a bicycle
Old 07-01-2003, 03:34 PM
b00gers

Originally posted by clickwir
Damn, I thought only highschool morons did that.... and seeing as they only took 2..... that's the number of wheels on a bicycle

snoopy took em. h:

werd...theives suck. at least they are cheap to replace.