Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Advise about ex GF Long

Old 06-29-2003, 08:35 PM
wagon89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advise about ex GF Long

My GF of 11 months broke up with me in about the middle of May, Out of the blue she called and ended it. When I went over to talk to her she cried she claimed for about the 3 months prior she needed her space and me being an idiot never really gave her any, Then bam she broke up with me. I have only talked to her a few times since then. Her life has been really filled the past months buying a house and taking up a new hobbie and her dogshow things. I miss her very much and have not talked to her in a 3 weeks now. She claimed she wanted to be friends and that she would kick my arse if I did not want to be her friend. Im really concerned about her, prior to the break up she went off her anti depressents, stopped taking birth control which she takes birth control to control migraines. She has attemped suicide in her past while away at college 2 years ago and was in the hosiptal for a short while after that. We never had a fight or a yelling match. I really want to be her friend IM just not sure how at this point. IM giving her space but I will admit IM still in love with her and would like to get back together if she wanted to. She is a really cool person, I miss her so much words can't explain. I hope know one here passes judgement on her or me. At times I get really depressed just thinking about her, Im concered about her if she might try something dumb.
Old 06-29-2003, 08:38 PM
ziggyziggy
i am asian

why not u go and tell her all these things?
Old 06-29-2003, 08:38 PM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

Take some time for yourself, gotta be happy being by yourself. Just take this time and figure things out for yourself as well, keep contact, but don't call her all the time or anything.
Old 06-29-2003, 08:48 PM
wagon89

Originally posted by ziggyziggy
why not u go and tell her all these things?
I have told her parents and her brother and her how I feel and that IM concerned about her.
Old 06-29-2003, 08:56 PM
EliteAccord
Banned

Get a dildo license, and be her friend. :naughty:
Old 06-29-2003, 08:58 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

Originally posted by EliteAccord
thats not cool man
Old 06-29-2003, 09:03 PM
Duff Man

:rofl:
Old 06-29-2003, 09:04 PM
EliteAccord
Banned

Originally posted by aux
thats not cool man
Well sometimes its best to occupy your life with something, or to keep busy. That way his mind is not thinking so much. I was trying to lighten the topic with some humor.

Sometimes if you do something great with your life, you can attract the attention of the person your trying to get attention from. If you try to get her attention by calling her or distracting her, you are more likely to annoy her.
Old 06-29-2003, 09:08 PM
Duff Man

Sometimes if you do something great with your life, you can attract the attention of the person your trying to get attention from. If you try to get her attention by calling her or distracting her, you are more likely to annoy her.
:thinking:
Old 06-29-2003, 09:11 PM
EliteAccord
Banned

Originally posted by Duff Man
:thinking:
If you call her, or you try to get her attention, then she will ignore you.

However if you get your Masters, buy a BMW M3, a house, become a movie star, grow a 10 inch cock, you will get her attention.:naughty: :thumbup: