Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

yet another fawk u.p.s. thread

Old 06-27-2003, 08:46 AM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default yet another fawk u.p.s. thread

So last night there wasn't enough workers to handle the fawkin volume that we were getting. by the end of our shift, our work area was completely trashed with crap laying all over the place. we had bulk [over 70 lbs, or packages with exposed plastic/wood/and/or/metal] stacked up about 3 ft high in a big pile[its not supposed to be stacked in a big heap like it was]. so anyways, i get to be the one who has to sort out all of the crap:doh:. so i'm about halfway done sorting this stuff out and bringing them to their respective trailer doors. I pick up this one box and look at the label to see where its going and BAAAMMM!! This big metal cylinder shaped p.o.s. rolls of the pile and falls on my foot.

This shit seriously hurts like a bitch. my fawkin toe doesnt even look like a toe anymore cause it so swoll. even my fawkin boot has a big dent in it from where it landed. i'm going to the doctor in about an hour:happysad:

do you guys think i'll get any unemployment comp from the company? i'm guessing that i should:dunno:
Old 06-27-2003, 08:48 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes you should be able to get workers comp

file the incident with your supervisor

and sue
Old 06-27-2003, 08:50 AM
brtecson
pukimonster

yep, i filed it when it happened. they kept telling me "our doctor will check you out, dont go to any other doctor".

hahahaha no:squint: fawk that. i'm going to my doctor, not some company fingerpuppet hmo piece of shit
Old 06-27-2003, 08:50 AM
kento

tell them immediately though... 'cause they'll send you to their insurances doctors... if you go to your doctor first, you can be waiving some of your rights... i learned this when i fuxored myself working at bestbuy
Old 06-27-2003, 08:51 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

Kharma bish!!!! when rotas attack!!! :fawk:
Old 06-27-2003, 08:53 AM
jaymar88
HA.net Workout Krew

Originally posted by Derek

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha

wned::lmfao:
Old 06-27-2003, 10:26 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

:exnbp:

:rick:
Old 06-27-2003, 10:35 AM
UrbanFuturistic

Originally posted by brtecson
yep, i filed it when it happened. they kept telling me "our doctor will check you out, dont go to any other doctor".

hahahaha no:squint: fawk that. i'm going to my doctor, not some company fingerpuppet hmo piece of shit
When I fell off the dock at UPS at the CACH hub in Hodgkins, Il...The safety rep came down and tried to get me to admit that it was my fault. Everytime I answered a question she just kept saying "so, then what youre telling me is, it was your fault, right"? until I had had enough and got to screaming and cussing at that bitch.

I should have gone to the dr. They gave me the choice of going to mine or theirs. Either way, I should have gone. My back still hurts and thats almost 5 years ago.

Edited to add:
Now that Im a civilian working on a Navy base, you HAVE to go to their dr's at the dispensary. They pay for everything too.
Old 06-27-2003, 01:05 PM
brtecson
pukimonster

Originally posted by kento
tell them immediately though... 'cause they'll send you to their insurances doctors... if you go to your doctor first, you can be waiving some of your rights... i learned this when i fuxored myself working at bestbuy
h: i went to my doctor already. no work for me until july :woowoo: my moms insurance pays for everything

Originally posted by Derek

Originally posted by jaymar88

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha

wned::lmfao:
hey, you guys know i was jk'ing right? i put an edit on the original post of that thread but it was kinda lateh:
Old 06-27-2003, 02:46 PM
rslsgsr
poor hungry dirt kid

Default ups? where? cerritos?

that's why they sell STEEL-TOE boots. :thumbup: