Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Haunted painting. No, really.. *warning*

Old 06-24-2003, 10:12 AM
SeeCamGo
LIGHTS Army Soldier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Haunted painting. No, really.. *warning*

I found a topic on another message board I go to about this painting:

About 10-15 random people started posting on the topic about the things they experienced after looking at the painting / reading about it / and or setting it on their desktop.

"7 emails reported strange or irregular events taking place, when viewing this image. And I will relay two suggestions made by the senders. First not to use this image as the background on the screen, and second not to display this image around juveniles or children."
DISCLAIMER: You are viewing the image at your own risk and anything that is resulted after viewing the picture you are responsible for.

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.com/..._painting.html

Here are a few quotes out of the topic which shows you exactly WHY I put a disclaimer:

Well, before I started reading that stuff, I looked at it a while and got a migraine, got dizzy and my eyes started burning, the I felt like puking until I scrolled down away from it. Which is weird since it's just an image of it and not the actual painting. No I ain't trying it on the desk-top. I had enough of ghostswith my house as is.
For the past 10 minutes or so I've had a puky feeling too. You know when you can feel something in your stomach that doesn't want to stay there and your throat feels funny like its ready for the acid to come back up and your spit is real watery? Yeah, its been like that for the last 10 minutes. Also when I look at it my contacts immediately dry up and I have to close my eyes. I don't think I can leave this on for much longer.
This is Collider posting with my brothers user name. I had to retire my NEW computer for the evening as 2 black dots appear to have been burned into my NEW LCD flat screen monitor in the exact place where the boys eye's are. And I changed the desktop image and yeah, I too noticed an after image. I got the outline of the boy and his face, the dolls face and the hands. Now that my computer is off, the room temp went back to normal, TV reception is back to normal, the scratching turned into steady thumping, but I still feel like I'm gunna puke.
I now have a running experiment with this. The guy who got sick like Neo and Collider has agreed to leave it as his desktop all night, with the monitor on. So far the only additional thing he's reported is super-pixelated tv.
New report: The guy who said he would leave it on all night is now experiencing muscle tiredness and cramps to the point where it's hard to move. I also sent it to another close friend she is reporting severe joint pain.
Okay, I'm creeped out. Boy is creepy, he has the expression of a corpse. Girl is even creepier, dont trust her. Just saw them thumbnails, I'm almost hyperventilating, and tears are coming out of my eyes. I aint touching that thing with a 1000 feet pole. I sure as hell aint putting it in my background. Call me crazy (dont start), but my room is full of skeleton drawings, and to tell you the truth, if that painting can really do creepy stuff, I know that's where its gonna start. I aint touching it, I aint touching it.
So if you do look at the pic or put it on your desktop and something -does- happen. Let me know.
Old 06-24-2003, 10:15 AM
laurncui81
Hello Ladies!

I think I am gonna pass on looking at the painting. :nervous:
Old 06-24-2003, 10:21 AM
crucial Si
Banned

ehh..its gay.
Old 06-24-2003, 10:21 AM
Ferio Man

:bs:didnt even creep me out at all

the haunted doll from ebay was better than this
Old 06-24-2003, 10:22 AM
Kha
eliteness hit me

shit i just looked at it.

MAN UP EVERYONE

hahahhahahahhaha

:fawk:
Old 06-24-2003, 10:24 AM
laurncui81
Hello Ladies!

Originally posted by Kha
shit i just looked at it.

MAN UP EVERYONE

hahahhahahahhaha

:fawk:

Uhhhh Im a girl. I will pass on that too.
Old 06-24-2003, 10:26 AM
SeeCamGo
LIGHTS Army Soldier

Try leaving it on your screen for a while.
Old 06-24-2003, 10:30 AM
crucial Si
Banned

Originally posted by KajiPAX
Try leaving it on your screen for a while.
my monitor shut off..
Old 06-24-2003, 10:30 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

how long does it take for the scarey picture?
Old 06-24-2003, 10:32 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

cool