Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Starting A Car Club In The L.i./nyc Area

Old 06-14-2003, 06:52 AM
GTWOO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting A Car Club In The L.i./nyc Area

Hello all, Im a member over at altimas.net and drive a 2k2 altima. Well myself and a few friends are starting up a car club for people who are into cars and modding them. There are some requirements for the club, mostly just to be modded and show up at one of our gatherings every now and then, another member is currently working on writing up the rules.
Also admittance to club for the moment is by invitation only. being the club is new and very few members, we want to have a few outstanding cars in there in order to get our name out (which we are still working on, some help in that department would be great, right now we are known as the no name car club :lmfao: )

if you are interested, please reply with a brief list of what kind of mods you got. if you got them post pics too. The ones that the board feel meet the set requirements will be sent an invite.

I don’t mean to sound dicky about who’s in and who’s not in, just we are trying to take this to a serious level.

Thank you
-George-
Co-creator / Forum Administrator
Old 06-15-2003, 05:24 AM
GTWOO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^bump,

anybody?