Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

what to do?....

Old 05-29-2003, 12:14 PM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what to do?....

hey guys. i'm thinking about getting another car (yes another). i want a beater. I'm looking into getting like a 4th gen hatch.

Thing is, im still working on my CRX, but my Cruiser is gonna need some brakes and all the other goodies, plugs/wires, oil change, and some other stuff. That and she needs to sit.. i've been driving her a LOT, she nees a break

If i get a third car, i can get back onto normal insurance sooner as well. My problem is that my money right now was going all towards doing the CRX all at once. But with the fear of the cruiser needing stuff and maybe being down for a couple days, i won't have anything to drive. i'm gonna get the third car eventually anyway, its just a matter of when. so should i:

1. limp the cruiser for a while and see what happens and get another car later?
2. get a beater now, so i know that if theres a problem i will have something i can drive?

i've got my eye on a hatch for sale right now, and i dont know if i wanna get it or not. sorry this was soo long any thoughts??