Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I saw Matrix Reloaded..

Old 05-26-2003, 11:54 AM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by sman789
i liked the first one way more than the second, i think the action is better in one

I really hated they used CG to totally create that one part of the Smiths fight scene
but that part is part of the story. and they couldn't really do it with actual people. i thought that scene was awesome. cgi or not. it's just
Old 05-26-2003, 12:39 PM
loodboi
هونده بريلود

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah its a cool scene, but i could clearly see that it was computer done... thats not good :nono:
Old 05-26-2003, 01:23 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by maffiososs
Yeah its a cool scene, but i could clearly see that it was computer done... thats not good :nono:
it's not like they said "this is totally real". it's a movie. when you do things that aren't humanly possible, of course you're going to use a computer. when we have the technology to make it look 100%real, and then they make it look computerish, then you can complain. but since that's the most advanced computer graphics ever made in a movie, you can't really cry about it. :rant: over.
Old 05-26-2003, 06:03 PM
92akkord
4gee Accord

i dont know what the hell you guys are talking about with the weak story line. This is THE MATRIX it has the deepest freakin plot EVER. mabye you guys just dont get the idea. the beauty of the story is that everyone has there own interpritations of what it means.
Old 05-26-2003, 09:23 PM
accordfreak93
good as new, well almost

personally, i thought it was awesome. i was glued to my seat the entire time. the scene with the smiths was pretty cool imo. theres no way to not make it look cg. the action was better than the first too. cant wait for the 3rd one.