Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

I saw A Fire Inside tonight.

Old 05-12-2003, 11:09 PM
Civic311

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I saw A Fire Inside tonight.

Better known as AFI. Holy crap was this show awesome. Although Davey Havok is such a woman now. He blew a kiss to some dude and it was really disturbing. It was cool how the crowd was totally singing along to every song. Davey has some awesome tattoos though. Hes got wings on his back, a huge heart with a crown on his chest. They played God Called In Sick last. Davey went out in the crowd and people held him up while he was standing. I wish I had a friggin camera for that. That would of been a wicked awesome shot. I'm really looking forward to seeing them on the 24th.
Old 05-12-2003, 11:18 PM
dubcac
I

I saw Papa Roach live and Jacoby ran out into the crowd on both sides...I was like 15 feet from him, it was cool.

But the best show I've seen to this day is still Rage Against The Machine...hands down.
Old 05-12-2003, 11:24 PM
94civicEX
I got worms.

Damn dude, all these people won't know who A Fire Inside is . I envy you for sure.

duck squad member #00003
Old 05-12-2003, 11:30 PM
Civic311

Originally posted by dubster99
I saw Papa Roach live and Jacoby ran out into the crowd on both sides...I was like 15 feet from him, it was cool.

But the best show I've seen to this day is still Rage Against The Machine...hands down.
Davey was standing straight up and everyone was holding him up. He walked out into the crowd on top of people. I've been to many shows and I've never seen anyone do that.
Old 05-12-2003, 11:45 PM
Grifter

morning star rocks
Old 05-13-2003, 01:24 AM
lttletimmy

I told you they were awesome live I'm glad you had a good time, i'm still reeling from when i saw them in hollywood 3 weeks ago :bowdown:
Old 05-13-2003, 01:59 AM
sman789
Don't touch me I'm tender

i've only heard of AFI from their latest single....but is the lead ghey?

They're still cool, i was gonna buy the DVD album but didn't have enuf $$$
Old 05-13-2003, 05:27 AM
civic2k2grl

Default Re: I saw A Fire Inside tonight.

Originally posted by Civic311
Better known as AFI. Holy crap was this show awesome. Although Davey Havok is such a woman now. He blew a kiss to some dude and it was really disturbing. It was cool how the crowd was totally singing along to every song. Davey has some awesome tattoos though. Hes got wings on his back, a huge heart with a crown on his chest. They played God Called In Sick last. Davey went out in the crowd and people held him up while he was standing. I wish I had a friggin camera for that. That would of been a wicked awesome shot. I'm really looking forward to seeing them on the 24th.
just to think a few years ago i thought he was cute ..then he turned female goth ..thats ok we all make mistakes
Old 05-13-2003, 05:39 AM
Duff Man

Best big gig show I've ever seen live was Faith No More. Although they would probably not get away with what they did back in the day...pyrotech is :chuckies: those bastards lit roman candles behind the guys in red. :chuckles: fukkin awsome
Old 05-13-2003, 06:11 AM
civic2k2grl

Originally posted by Duff Man
Best big gig show I've ever seen live was Faith No More. Although they would probably not get away with what they did back in the day...pyrotech is :chuckies: those bastards lit roman candles behind the guys in red. :chuckles: fukkin awsome
best show i ever saw was 3.5 years ago i saw new found glory midtown ,hot rod circuit , and river city high all in the same place...it just isnt the same anymore