Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Apologizing for Tiburon owners.

Old 05-05-2003, 10:41 AM
evildylan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apologizing for Tiburon owners.

I own a 2003 tiburon, and a few of the posts here were brought to my attention. I am so sorry for the way those guys acted, they acted like total asses in every single aspect that one could act. Bad spelling, bad arguments, bad language, no class, no respect, no appreciation, and the list could go on and on. I too get sick of the label that gets placed on me cause i drive a hyundai, but I know that i could have bought anything else and i chose the Tiburon. I was in love with it the first time i saw it, I thought it was beautiful personally. Im not asking everyone to share my opinion, and i did see my fair share of people giving hyundai a litlte credit for stepping things up a notch or two. I think that red hot guy was lying aobut his times, cause theres only one person who has run a 14.7 with a scanned timeslip. Then theres me and ive run 14.42 and trapped 98.11 I have videos of me running 14.5 and 14.6 i used to have them on a server but my server is down indefinitely, if someone wanted to host them for me, they are about 3 meg a piece. At the time of the runs it was 40+ degrees and my mods were I/E, lightweight wheels, gutted cats,and removed backseat.

ANYWAYS, i just wanted to say that not all tiburon owners are like the two examples that you saw recently of however long ago it was. There are always a few rottenaplesin every bunch, and you saw two of the worst ones. Now me, well im a smartass too, but at least i spell properly when im doing it.
Old 05-05-2003, 10:42 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Sup dood?

You're in my book. Thanks for clearing this shiet up.
Old 05-05-2003, 10:45 AM
Teg711
Purge This...

i had fun messing with him, it's all good
Old 05-05-2003, 10:53 AM
evildylan

Yeah its cool messing withsomeone, but i mean he just ruined any first impression or ANY impression at all that a lot of people have of us. I have given them my thoughts at the newtiburon board, none of them likeme over there anyways. Most of them are total tards so im not that nice to them. I am like the lone ranger hahah. jk (cheesy)...regardless, I hope that everyone doesnt think that all tiburon owners are like that, cause we arent.
Old 05-05-2003, 11:09 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Too bad I can't say the same for us Honda owners. We're all assholes :exnbp:
Old 05-05-2003, 11:11 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Don't worry you don't have to apologize for them. I'm pretty sure most of us are able to spot a troll when we see one. Although...yeah. Probably a bunch of people here can't.
Old 05-05-2003, 11:13 AM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Not all Tibbys are crap, just the old ones. The new ones with the V6 and all that are in my opinion. They have looks and apparently are pretty fast. Its early to say if they are reliable or not but you do have that 10 year warranty so beat the shit out of the engine and get it fixed for free!
Old 05-05-2003, 11:14 AM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

Originally posted by FourthGenHatch
:lmao:
Old 05-05-2003, 11:22 AM
evildylan

well ive got 20K miles on my tiburon and i have had a few minor problems. nothing serious though. i was in and out of the dealer in less than 30 minutes.
Old 05-05-2003, 11:41 AM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

Nice to hear from ya. :thumbup:

Concerning the troll, was it the one who flamed my post about a race against one? Remarkable how one little race turned into so much more. That was gas well spent.