Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.
View Poll Results: what movie are you most excited about seeing?
hulk
4.55%
matrix reloaded
90.91%
x-men 2
0%
other
4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

what special effects fantasy movie are you most excited about?? (poll)

Old 04-28-2003, 11:10 AM
Daniel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by clickwir
One of the only problems I have with the first matrix... almost everyones favorite scene has a HUGE flaw... The Lobby.

Now... there were thousands of bullets "fired" durring that... insane amounts of bullets. How many actually hit the wall? 2? 5? IF that. That's just not right.
The Lobby? Uh, I guess you don't remember seeing all of the tiles on the wall cracking, chunking off, blowing out, falling down, etc? Wasn't there one point where it's silent and just a tile falls down?

Do you mean the roof when Neo gets shot at but there are no bullet holes in the opposite building?
Old 04-28-2003, 11:36 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Originally posted by drumsy
The Lobby? Uh, I guess you don't remember seeing all of the tiles on the wall cracking, chunking off, blowing out, falling down, etc? Wasn't there one point where it's silent and just a tile falls down?

Do you mean the roof when Neo gets shot at but there are no bullet holes in the opposite building?
Nope... the lobby. Your refering to the poles. Yea, they get F`d up. But the walls are almost untouched.
Old 04-28-2003, 11:44 AM
Duff Man

2F2F h: