Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Who and What are you voting for today?

Old 11-01-2010, 12:07 PM
hitman619
SDSU Basketball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who and What are you voting for today?

Who are you voting for tomorrow and why?
What proposition are you voting on and why?

Got my mind made up,except for the governors race here in California:run:
Both candidate are tools:dunno:
Old 11-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Tobra

The Democrats will lose the house, and Nazi Pelosi will resign her congressional seat rather than be demoted from Speaker of the House to Congressional Rep from SF. She is a stupid gash that deserves to be fed alive to starving pigs. This vindictive idiot bitch resigning is even better than Harry Reid getting his ass handed to him in Nevada.

voted for Meg, she will lose. Governor Brown is a douchebag in the pocket of the unions he created last time, Governor Moonbeam part duex

voted for Carly, BarBo is a stupid evil c*nt and I would not piss on her if she was on fire. BarBo will win

voted for Dan Lundgren(congressman) because Ami Bera is in Nazi Pelozi's pocket, he will win

Voted yes on 19 because it is stupid for pot to be illegal and it is a finger in the eye of the feds grabbing for power on states rights issues, it will lose

Yes on 20, hope it wins but I don't know. This will expand the citizen redistricting commission to include congressional districts, takes power from politicians and diminishes gerrymandered BS.

No on 21, I don't believe the legislature will keep their hands off the $18 per car that is supposed to go to state parks. State already has enough money to mismanage. People are stupid, this might win.

Yes on 22 keeps state from "borrowing" local funds from cities and counties. See #21 People are stupid, this might win.

Yes on 23, suspends cap and tax. Will help to keep state competitive, they already take enough, see #21. People are stupid, this might win.

Yes on 24, repeals certain business taxes, less toxic business environment, People are stupid, this might win.

No on 25, the 2/3 majority is the only thing slowing down the Demoncrats ruining this state. This would be like giving an alcoholic a case of whiskey. People are stupid, this might win.

Yes on 26, requires 2/3 majority to raise fees, just like on taxes. Will inhibit the ability of legislature to raise taxes/fees. People are stupid, this might win.

Hell No on 27 We just passed the redistricting thing a few years ago and now they want to repeal it? Fuck That Noise. People are stupid, hopefully not stupid enough to vote for this..

Last edited by Tobra; 11-01-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:33 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

21 is so dumb. you already pay to get into the parks, which goes to maintaining said parks. 21 just charges everyone whether you go or not.

i think i voted pretty much in line with tobra. except i don't like how 19 is written.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:41 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

I'm sitting this one out. First one since I turned 18. Just too much bullshit to handle.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:57 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Dem party line like the good little east coast expat liberal jew hippie my momma raised me to be.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:50 PM
BetterBob
Nobama

I voted a straight ticket for the rent is too damn high party.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:04 PM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Originally Posted by BetterBob
I voted a straight ticket for the rent is too damn high party.
this
Old 11-01-2010, 05:27 PM
azn_redneck
Live Free Or Die

California

Governor - Meg Whitman (Governor Moonbeam will probably win because he's a Demorat)
Lieutenant Governor - Abel Maldonado (I absolutely hate Gavin Newsom, but he'll probably win because he's a Demorat)
US Senator - Carly Fiorina (I absolutely hate Senator Bitchass Boxer, but she'll probably win because she's a Demorat)

Prop 19 - No (probably won't pass because the potheads are too stoned to remember to vote for it)
Prop 20 - Yes (don't know if it will pass)
Prop 21 - No (probably will pass because of all the damn liberals in this state)
Prop 22 - Yes (don't know if it will pass)
Prop 23 - Yes (probably won't pass because of all the damn liberals in this state)
Prop 24 - No (probably will pass because of all the damn liberals in this state)
Prop 25 - No (might pass because of all the damn liberals in this state)
Prop 26 - Yes (might not pass because of all the damn liberals in this state)
Prop 27 - No (does the opposite of Prop 20, so don't know what happens if they both pass, and yes people here are stupid enough to do just that)

County of San Diego, Prop A - Yes (probably won't pass because it is anti-labor union and the union thugs will use all manner of intimidation, violence, and voter fraud to prevent it from passing)

City of Carlsbad, Prop G - Yes (probably won't pass because it prevents the City from raising pensions without voter approval and the public employee union thugs will use all manner of intimidation, violence, and voter fraud to prevent it from passing)
Old 11-01-2010, 08:42 PM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

feingold(d) for senate, walker(r) for governor
Old 11-02-2010, 05:13 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

not voting