Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

why i like my job.

Old 04-21-2003, 06:35 PM
ambition
StillDPG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why i like my job.

i work at a 5 star hotel and resort, i handle convention materials for all the groups and clients who stay at the hotel these are reason why i like my job:

- i get the chance to meet celebs. i've met a victoria's secrect super model (stephane seymor). "the fonz'' henry winkler, john cooper head coach for the national champs the ohio state buck eyes, jay leno, and some others. micheal jordan and nas both were here a lil after i got here (sometime last year)

-the cars here are un-believeable every day i see bently's, maybach (new 2004 tt v12 "bently beater"), jags, ferrari, lambo, benz benzs and more benzs (like 600's, sl amg kompressors, etc.) humers, escalades on 24's are common.
we have had jaguar here for the last month, so i got to see all there 2004 cars and all kinds of stuff about them. we have ford here now with there 40th ani. mustang and 2004 ford f150's.
and numerous others! range rover and maybach were also here last year.

-i get tips which is nice when there is a lot of rich people that stay here. plus i get paid well above min. wage

- i have time to do my homework.

-this place is beatiful and everyone is nice here.

-they feed me good ass foood!

- i get fat discounts at all starwood hotels, and golf at the resort.

NO I AM NOT BRAGGING BUT...
yeah this place is preety much the bomb and im happy at my job!
i hope all of you get to enjoy your work places. i know a lot of people who hate thier jobs and that sucks considering you are at your job for 40 + hours a week! have a good day HAN guys im out.
Old 04-21-2003, 06:38 PM
KingPin
Banned

I wish I had your job dude, I might be doing that soon as well working at a resort, cuz I hate the job I have now it sucks ass. If I do work at a resort I'll do it in hawaii. How much do you get paid hourly? And what do you mean by you hand convention materials.
Old 04-21-2003, 06:42 PM
ambition
StillDPG

i handle converntion materials inhouse shipping (getting clients things they need. delivery packages to clients.)
axemansean

Do any of the female clientelle give you "special" tips. :naughty:
KingPin
Banned

Originally posted by ambition
i handle converntion materials inhouse shipping (getting clients things they need. delivery packages to clients.)
Doesn't sound to hard at all, how did you get the job?
Old 04-21-2003, 06:45 PM
SuperSlow87
H-A G/\|v|3R

Sounds like a great job. I hate the banking industry... soon as I graduate I'm outta here
Old 04-21-2003, 06:48 PM
KingPin
Banned

Hey I hear you superslow87 as soon as I graduate from School I'm outta of the bs security buiss it sucks ass. so fawking boring nothing to do and not very educational. Actually I'll be finding another job while I'm going to school.
Old 04-21-2003, 06:50 PM
axemansean

Why I like my job...

I work 10 - 14 hrs a week depending on the kind of course load. Get paid well over minimum wage and most nights I just sit and do homework.

Reason I don't like my job... I am not allowed to flirt with any of the girls that come in for help. Yep part of my contract, and I have actually kept that promise.
Old 04-21-2003, 06:51 PM
KingPin
Banned

Originally posted by axemansean
Why I like my job...

I work 10 - 14 hrs a week depending on the kind of course load. Get paid well over minimum wage and most nights I just sit and do homework.

Reason I don't like my job... I am not allowed to flirt with any of the girls that come in for help. Yep part of my contract, and I have actually kept that promise.
That second part sucks ass dude.
Old 04-21-2003, 06:53 PM
axemansean

Originally posted by KingPin
That second part sucks ass dude.
At times... there is this one chick that comes in every weekend and I swear she can give a blind man a hardon.