Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

www.streamwaves.com

Old 04-20-2003, 09:27 PM
Tirod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.streamwaves.com

check this out.. $99/yr you get unlimited digitally streamed music from almost every record company... everything.. even comedy acts.. :thumbup:

you can even get a recorder, record the music (uncompressed) to yer HD then burn it at perfect quality... i recommend totalrecorder

thought i'd share the shiznits
Old 04-20-2003, 09:35 PM
White[Pony]
For relaxing times...

hey... how much for the S2000?
Old 04-20-2003, 09:44 PM
Tirod

Originally posted by White[Pony]
hey... how much for the S2000?
which?
Old 04-21-2003, 08:17 AM
Scot - SJIRadio

Default Re: www.streamwaves.com

Originally posted by Tirod˛slc
check this out.. $99/yr you get unlimited digitally streamed music from almost every record company... everything.. even comedy acts.. :thumbup:

you can even get a recorder, record the music (uncompressed) to yer HD then burn it at perfect quality... i recommend totalrecorder

thought i'd share the shiznits
Why pay to stream music? Recording it isn't really legal, so why not just download it off Kazaa?
Old 04-21-2003, 09:33 AM
Tirod

Default Re: Re: www.streamwaves.com

Originally posted by Scot - SJIRadio
Why pay to stream music? Recording it isn't really legal, so why not just download it off Kazaa?
because this is digitally streamed and uncompressed... meaning you dont loose quality by compressing to mp3 then uncompressing... its just better.. and its all setioned by artist, and album.. also my dad pays for it.. my whole family uses it and makes cd's.. which is legal as long as we dont sell them.. its great cause you can make a huge playlist of various songs and just let it play say for a party or whatever.. its worth it trust me..

and i just did a complete "destructive" system restore because of various viruses we obtained through files from kazaa... so :fawk: kazaa...