Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Interesting read on the current mindset of UN leadership

Old 09-09-2010, 06:00 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interesting read on the current mindset of UN leadership

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/09...est=latestnews

don't know bout you guys, but the talks in here, if true, of the UN's leaderships disdain for the sovereignty of nations is truly terrifying. But not at all suprising at the same time. The other scary aspect is their outlook on "redistributing global wealth", sound familiar? I believe a certain eastern European country tried this and look how that turned out for them

Yet one more example of why i wish the US would just be done with the UN. We pay for over a third of all UN programs and expenses yet the UN leadership sees fit to view national interests as a thorn in the side of their view on progress.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:21 PM
azn_redneck
Live Free Or Die

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

UN is nothing more than a huge bureaucracy of worthless idiots...actually, that kinda sounds like the US government.

If the UN leaders want to redistribute their wealth, they can do so, but they better keep their hands off of mine. I'm hoping there are enough folks in this country who will resist any attempt to cede even the smallest amount of US sovereignty to the likes of the UN. UN needs to go away now.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:26 AM
Tobra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fukc the UN. Ineffectual bunch of douchbags that cost the US a sheetload of dough. All they ever accomplish is pissing me off.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:05 AM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post