Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Broad Thread v. Summer's Over

Old 09-07-2010, 07:02 AM
Dweezel
d@weezel music

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broad Thread v. Summer's Over

All is going well for me. Been dating a girl for a few weeks that I'm really into for all the right reasons. She is level-headed which is a rarity, particularly in Florida. Plus she meets all the 'criteria' I have for someone to date.

What's going on with all of you?
Old 09-07-2010, 07:08 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Girl from the past came into play this weekend. . . Before I moved from home I was running a kitchen and one of the hostesses out front had a thing for me. She wanted to date but i was 20/21 and she was 15/16 and jail just didn't sound fun. She was cute but total jailbait. So after i moved we kinda wound up passing ways

This weekend we kinda got back in touch, found out that in the next 30 days she's going to be moving down here, bout 5 minutes from where i am. so i was like orly? interesting . . . .

she's 20 now, so legal, only downside is she has a 9 month old kid. not that that's a total no go but its a warning. and i have to admit . . . she still looks cute as fuck. even if dubby says she looks emo h:

also, my buddies lil sister been hanging with us. 22 and a certain cute factor. flirted around sunday night at the bar, see if maybe something comes up from that.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:23 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

Well, besides my heart belonging to a girl back east, I'm going on a second date with this 30yr old neuro-psychologist on Thursday. She's pretty down to earth, blonde, plays beach volleyball, and very cute. In fact when we first met last week we left not exchanging numbers or anything - simple meet and greet with a few beers and that was that. But it turns out that she's interested (could have fooled me) so we'll see where that goes.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:32 AM
marvinp8700
if the price is fair

Had a girl for about a month now and things are going good. She's only 21 so I can't tell how it will end but, if it stays good I plan on keeping her around.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:39 AM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Originally Posted by JessTD
Girl from the past came into play this weekend. . . Before I moved from home I was running a kitchen and one of the hostesses out front had a thing for me. She wanted to date but i was 20/21 and she was 15/16 and jail just didn't sound fun. She was cute but total jailbait. So after i moved we kinda wound up passing ways

This weekend we kinda got back in touch, found out that in the next 30 days she's going to be moving down here, bout 5 minutes from where i am. so i was like orly? interesting . . . .

she's 20 now, so legal, only downside is she has a 9 month old kid. not that that's a total no go but its a warning. and i have to admit . . . she still looks cute as fuck. even if dubby says she looks emo h:

also, my buddies lil sister been hanging with us. 22 and a certain cute factor. flirted around sunday night at the bar, see if maybe something comes up from that.
Aren't you dating someone?

Still dating the same girl. We had our 5 month on the 1st. THings are going well.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:42 AM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2 years on Sunday..
Old 09-07-2010, 07:55 AM
Dweezel
d@weezel music

Originally Posted by CRAIGHIMSELF
Well, besides my heart belonging to a girl back east, I'm going on a second date with this 30yr old neuro-psychologist on Thursday. She's pretty down to earth, blonde, plays beach volleyball, and very cute. In fact when we first met last week we left not exchanging numbers or anything - simple meet and greet with a few beers and that was that. But it turns out that she's interested (could have fooled me) so we'll see where that goes.
Distance sucks. But this new one sounds decent, but I'm a fan of cute and smart girls.
Originally Posted by DarkStarr
2 years on Sunday..
How's that going for you?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:03 AM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Just finished putting in a closet downstairs for the lady's daughter, she painted her room yesterday :hsugh: Looks like the moving in plans are accelerating. They'll probably be in within a month or so. I'm psyched about it, but after spending this whole weekend with the two of them, running errands & shit, I'm definitely going to need a hobby so I can camp out in the garage and take a break from time to time.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:04 AM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Better, I've been putting more effort into the relationship and kinda seems to have turned things around for me. At one point I was not attracted to her anymore and found her really annoying, dunno if that was just a phase or me slacking or what.. we shall see how long this lasts for h:
Old 09-07-2010, 08:08 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by M@rshy
Aren't you dating someone?

Still dating the same girl. We had our 5 month on the 1st. THings are going well.
i am in zero committed relationships