Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

And You Thought K-Strass The YoYo Guy Was A Good Fake....

Old 05-12-2010, 11:02 AM
dubcac
I

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default And You Thought K-Strass The YoYo Guy Was A Good Fake....

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1083689

:rofl::rofl:

Cliffs:

22 year old basketball player from Florida tells a high school in Texas (Permian, the one in the famous Friday Night Lights movie) that he is really a 16 year old Haitian orphan. Everyone believes him, and the coach is so convinced he moves the guy into his house....and even gets guardianship of the guy from the court.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 PM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

retards :rofl:
Old 05-12-2010, 12:16 PM
hitman619
SDSU Basketball

That shit was funny!
The Coach and school wasn't watching their blindside on this one.:lmfao:

They got exactly what was coming to them:nono:
I see more of this happening in the future
Old 05-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Tark

Originally Posted by hitman619
that shit was funny!
The coach and school wasn't watching their blindside on this one.:lmfao:

They got exactly what was coming to them:nono:
I see more of this happening in the future
stunningly, it's not the first time it has happened this school year.

Anthony avalos attended and played basketball at kofa high school in yuma, ariz., before he was caught last november. Avalos, also 22, graduated from a florida high school in 2005.

And then there was the case of neville davis. Playing as steele davis, he was the eternal sophomore, starring at several schools along the east coast starting in 2005. He wasn't caught until april of 2009
wtf
Old 05-12-2010, 12:47 PM
hitman619
SDSU Basketball

Originally Posted by Tark
wtf
Because there's to much emphases on winning in high school these days.

You have all these coaches(white and black)that come to the intercity to save "The young black kids"
Only reason why they are there is because you can bounce a ball or run a football.
They're willing to feed and cloth them(even adopt them)in name of doing the right thing

The high school coach then funnels the kid to whatever college that paid the coach the most money.

My point is "If your going to help,help everybody"
You think that dude in the movie "The Blindside" would have gotten adopted if he couldn't play football?
Faaawk Nooo!

Last edited by hitman619; 05-12-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:51 PM
dubcac
I

Not only that, but kids who are good that don't get to play college ball and don't have the money/grades to go anyways....why not go back to HS and try and get recruited?
Old 05-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Tark

Originally Posted by dubcac
Not only that, but kids who are good that don't get to play college ball and don't have the money/grades to go anyways....why not go back to HS and try and get recruited?
i dont know but if your 6 year older you should be able to beat them no? you're taller, you have better training, ect...
Old 05-12-2010, 02:07 PM
dubcac
I

Originally Posted by Tark
i dont know but if your 6 year older you should be able to beat them no? you're taller, you have better training, ect...
That's what I'm saying. Their first time around HS they weren't good enough to get a scholarship. Now that they're older, more mature physically/mentally, and better...it'd be more likely that they got a scholarship.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:35 PM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

he probably tagged a lot of 15 and 16 year olds :uhhok:
Old 05-14-2010, 06:06 PM
dubcac
I

Originally Posted by NOPD
he probably tagged a lot of 15 and 16 year olds :uhhok:
Funny you say that....

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/highs...ory?id=5189705

ODESSA, Texas -- Officials say a 22-year-old man accused of posing as a high school student and basketball star in West Texas was arrested Friday on suspicion of sexual assault.

Sgt. Gary Duesler of the Ector County Sheriff's Office said Guerdwich Montimere was charged with suspicion of sexual assault, a second-degree felony, and was being held in the Ector County Detention Center on a $50,000 bond.

No additional details were available.

Thursday, Montimere was released on $7,500 bond about five hours after his arrest on a felony charge of tampering with government documents.

Montimere originally was arrested Tuesday on a misdemeanor of failure to identify himself to a police officer. Permian High School officials say he admitted then that he wasn't 16-year-old sophomore Jerry Joseph.

The alleged victim, a 16-year-old girl, reported on Wednesday that in August 2009, when she was 15, she was involved in a relationship with Montimere under the pretense that he was Joseph. The girl reported to authorities that she and Montimere had a sexual relationship at a residence in East Odessa.

Montimere turned himself in to authorities at 1:30 p.m. Friday, said the Odessa Police Department.

Suspicions were raised after coaches from Florida said they recognized Joseph as Montimere, a 2007 graduate of a Florida high school.

"This is an Odessa Police Department investigation, and they've handled it from the very beginning," said Mike Adkins, a spokesman the Ector County Independent School District. "He is 22 years old. He's no longer a student."

What a dumbfuck.