Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Will Bush withdraw the troops, if....

Old 03-24-2003, 06:14 PM
steveng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will Bush withdraw the troops, if....

more soldiers are injured or captured or US can not capture Baghdad in a month? so far US soldiers have not fought or even met any republican guards, only the civilians and iraqi soldiers, but the numbers of soldiers injured and killed are already way more than expected. and Saddam Hussian said, he and iraqi ppl are ready to fight for 13 years more to save his country. so will Bush quit if he fails his goal or does he have plans A, B, C, and D?
Old 03-24-2003, 06:17 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Default Re: Will Bush withdraw the troops, if....

Originally posted by steveng
more soldiers are injured or captured or US can not capture Baghdad in a month? so far US soldiers have not fought or even met any republican guards, only the civilians and iraqi soldiers, but the numbers of soldiers injured and killed are already way more than expected. and Saddam Hussian said, he and iraqi ppl are ready to fight for 13 years more to save his country. so will Bush quit if he fails his goal or does he have plans A, B, C, and D?
we will stay there until the job gets done, no way will we withdraw w/o accomplishing the goal. And we have faught some of the Republican guards, the medina division to be exact.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:18 PM
fizzbob7
90 accord h22a

from what i heard, the pentagon has ordered like 5 times the number of bodybags as it did for the gulf war....they know a lot of people are gonna die cuz of the circumstances.....will he withdraw?......seriously, he's a war monger.....so no.....
Old 03-24-2003, 06:19 PM
rick
not noob?

how do you know the injuries and casualties are way more than expected?

the pentagon and the goverment has been saying that this will not be like Desert Storm. it's only the media that has been saying this will be a swift war, etc.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:19 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

how many gulf war casualites were there?
Old 03-24-2003, 06:20 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Weren't we in Vietnam for like 15 years? And that war had nothing to do with anything.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:20 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by aux
how many gulf war casualites were there?
About 350 allied deaths.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:21 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by FourthGenHatch
Weren't we in Vietnam for like 15 years? And that war had nothing to do with anything.
It was stubborness and a gigantic paranoia of communism. Vietnam actually could have been a communist country allied with us against the USSR if our heads weren't up our asses. On top of that, we put in a half assed war effort. What a waste of time and lives
Old 03-24-2003, 06:22 PM
fizzbob7
90 accord h22a

what i couldnt believe is that the "average" war gets 1/4 of the casualties cuz of "friendly fire"......people accidentally (or in some cases like the grenade in a tent incident) or purposely killing their own......didn't know it was that much.....
Old 03-24-2003, 06:23 PM
dliske
Set a fire, go to jail!

Default Re: Will Bush withdraw the troops, if....

Originally posted by steveng
Way more than expected? I don't think so. I believe that the expectation of a "short" war was touted by the media, based upon the results of Desert Storm. I never heard this adminstration say that this conflict would be over quickly. I happen to believe that we are in this for the long haul, at least until Saddam is removed and a transitional government is in place. How long will that be? Your guess is as good as mine.

David Liske