Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Mundae Moarning Thred

Old 10-26-2009, 07:50 AM
I Killed Tupac
but i grease from there

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THEOLDMAN
Morning all! Feel like I'm a phlegm phactory this morning...
throat is screening Monsters VS Aliens huh
Old 10-26-2009, 06:18 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

Ugh, just came home from working 14.5 hrs today. Had to leave my phone at work, story:

It's like 8:30pm and myself and two others are sitting in the radar shelter on the flightline waiting on the array to calibrate. Suddenly, the bail-out alarm starts going off. I look at my buddy and say, "they don't test the alarm on monday..." We both jump up, open the shelter door and see fire and emergency crews sitting on the taxiway and see landing lights approaching the runway. We jump into the truck and speed out of there. While trying to get down the taxiway, the aircraft makes a belly landing on the runway; sparks are flying everywhere and I'm like "oh shit!!" Last I heard no one was hurt but damn...that was intense.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:40 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Thats nuts LT!
Old 10-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Spec R

Originally Posted by LT
Ugh, just came home from working 14.5 hrs today. Had to leave my phone at work, story:

It's like 8:30pm and myself and two others are sitting in the radar shelter on the flightline waiting on the array to calibrate. Suddenly, the bail-out alarm starts going off. I look at my buddy and say, "they don't test the alarm on monday..." We both jump up, open the shelter door and see fire and emergency crews sitting on the taxiway and see landing lights approaching the runway. We jump into the truck and speed out of there. While trying to get down the taxiway, the aircraft makes a belly landing on the runway; sparks are flying everywhere and I'm like "oh shit!!" Last I heard no one was hurt but damn...that was intense.
pics or lying. jk. in-tents is right