Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Fedor Signs with Strikeforce

Old 08-05-2009, 09:55 AM
dubcac
I

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Line7
How bout Mirko CroCop. He was ranked #2 HW in the world when they fought.

What about his last two fights?

Arlovski was ranked #2 before their fight, Sylvia was ranked top 5 and Barnett was ranked #2 before he got tested positive for steroids.

Fact is: Fedor beat all the best fighters, thats why you think theres no one else for him to fight.
Tim Sylvia was a top 5 fighter? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're insane if you think that is true. Before his fight with Fedor, he lost to Nogueira, beat a much smaller Vera in a decision, lost to Couture. After the Fedor fight, he lost to Ray Mercer. :rofl: C'mon now bud.

I actually like Arlovski, but he was never ranked #2...unless that was an Affliction only ranking. And Barnett? That guy is a habitual steroider, so I don't consider him anything but a cheater.

Crocop was good when they fought, yes. But that was 2005. I want to see him fight the best in the world on a continual basis. Once you stop fighting the best, you can't be considered the best IMO.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:57 AM
GSRRacer95
Fight On!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dubcac
I want to see him fight the best in the world on a continual basis. Once you stop fighting the best, you can't be considered the best IMO.
Fo realz