Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Realized something while washing my car

Old 07-12-2009, 03:10 PM
2gr84u
2gr84u

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Realized something while washing my car

Well I bought my new fit back in november of last year, and for the most part I have really enjoyed it. It took some getting used to, losing the power I have grown accustomed to in my previus cars (turbo del sol, evo 8, turbo s2k, etc you see the trend there) was probably the hardest bit. The plusses have been great though, 15k of trouble free miles, and long gaps between fill ups all make things a bit easier to cope. Now while washing the car I realized another thing I miss from having a spotier car, people cared more lol. When I had my s2k it never once was the victom of a door ding, it was parked in all the same places I am parking now, but my poor fit's passenger side has 2 nasty ones, and driver side has a good one too. I guess it doesnt look expensive anymore so people dont give a rats ass. Anyone else have issues like this? Oh and of course the shameless photo of my fit all perty now. (image is from my I-phone so dont bother talking pic quality)
Old 07-12-2009, 03:15 PM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

my accord (mom used to drive it) is all jacked up. there's dents on top of the damn trunk :thinking:
Old 07-12-2009, 03:17 PM
2gr84u
2gr84u

yea noticed while cleaning mine that it has a few hail dings up top as well, figured id just wait for the next hail storm around here and then get it fixed through insurance
Old 07-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2gr84u
yea noticed while cleaning mine that it has a few hail dings up top as well, figured id just wait for the next hail storm around here and then get it fixed through insurance
way to announce your intentions to commit insurance fraud jackass :slap:
Old 07-12-2009, 03:25 PM
2gr84u
2gr84u

its not fraud, there will more then likley be damage to the roof again after the next hail storm, i wont be able to tell the difference between the new damage and old damage, I work in insurance, I know what commiting fraud is, and I also know how to make a legitimate claim work to my advantage.

Last edited by 2gr84u; 07-12-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:36 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

its not fraud, there will more then likley be damage to the roof again after the next hail storm, i wont be able to tell the difference between the new damage and old damage, I work in insurance, I know what commiting fraud is, and I also know how to make a legitimate claim work to my advantage.
Bullshit. It's still fraud.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:40 PM
2gr84u
2gr84u

its not fraud, I have comprehensive insurance now, I could get it fixed now, but you know what, its still summer, before summer is over we will have another hail storm, so instead of my car being down for 2 repairs, it will only be down for one. Its no different then the jackass with a chip in his windshield who waits untill his windshield cracks to fix it. So please do not preach to me the rules of insurance and what you think is fraud, because you have some stupid narrow uneducated prospective on insurance

oh and before you say im dodgeing a hit on my insurance by getting one repair instead of 2, comp claims dont effect your insurance
Old 07-12-2009, 04:22 PM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nice house.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:30 PM
2gr84u
2gr84u

yea its my mother in laws place, massive place about 6000 squre feet, and a 2300 square foot garage next to it
Old 07-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Red X
x pǝɹ

its not fraud, I have comprehensive insurance now, I could get it fixed now, but you know what, its still summer, before summer is over we will have another hail storm, so instead of my car being down for 2 repairs, it will only be down for one. Its no different then the jackass with a chip in his windshield who waits untill his windshield cracks to fix it. So please do not preach to me the rules of insurance and what you think is fraud, because you have some stupid narrow uneducated prospective on insurance

oh and before you say im dodgeing a hit on my insurance by getting one repair instead of 2, comp claims dont effect your insurance
Us stupid uneducated people like to have perspectives instead of prospectives. :P