Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Craig has stepped it up a level.

Old 06-28-2009, 12:11 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Craig has stepped it up a level.

I knew you were balla craig, but Carrie Prejean? :eek3:

just for reference (nws)

[spoiler=nws]

[/spoiler]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
craigwtflolbbq.jpg (25.6 KB, 201 views)
Old 06-28-2009, 12:15 AM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i saw that earlier too haha
Old 06-28-2009, 12:20 AM
95SiR
hood rich

who the hellz that?! :eek3: :boink:
Old 06-28-2009, 12:21 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 95SiR
who the hellz that?! :eek3: :boink:
Miss California, and was Miss USA briefly before Donald Trump took away her title for breach of contract.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:38 AM
95SiR
hood rich

Originally Posted by RB
Miss California, and was Miss USA briefly before Donald Trump took away her title for breach of contract.
ohhhhhhhhh her
damn :boink:
Old 06-28-2009, 01:05 AM
A-series
v-card member alpha

She's not really physically attractive (though she was prior to the weight loss and boob job) to me, but it's mostly her personality and apparent lack of intelligence that turn me off.

You don't have to look down to see that she's fake, just look in her eyes
Old 06-28-2009, 01:44 AM
canada

Originally Posted by A-series
She's not really physically attractive (though she was prior to the weight loss and boob job) to me, but it's mostly her personality and apparent lack of intelligence that turn me off.

You don't have to look down to see that she's fake, just look in her eyes
You think she's not physically attractive? Show me the girls you're into please.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:02 AM
A-series
v-card member alpha

Originally Posted by canada
You think she's not physically attractive? Show me the girls you're into please.
I said not really. Not my type at all, even before I saw her on various shows (actually hearing her speak, etc.) which sealed the deal.

The few pics I've seen of her before she was in the pageant - before the breast implants and with a bit more meat on her - looked very good, looked healthy, natural, like a different woman :shrug:
Old 06-28-2009, 07:27 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

lol i just saw this too and i was like wait wat did craig do
Old 06-28-2009, 09:38 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

Ohhhh you ARE NOT going to believe this story if I told you right now. Here it goes.

I was at a wedding last night and there was another wedding in the opposite hall. Im getting a drink from the bartender outside and he tells me that Carrie Prejean is next door because Im complaining about no hot chicks at the wedding Im at. Well I walk over with my buddy and low and behold, she is! My buddy is standing with his back towards her and Im looking over his shoulder and she keeps looking up and smiling and Im like THIS ISNT REALLY HAPPENING. Mind you, shes sitting at a table of people so there was no way I could have approached.

So Im standing at the door to the hall because I want to see if shed come out...AND SHE DOES. I freaking tense up as she sits on a bench near the bathroom (doesnt go in). So I gather my cahones and instead of walking directly towards her, I walk in the hall parallel to her (to gather my cahones) and try and pop out right where shes sitting but she sees me go in my hall (which I was walking to her) and she gets up and leaves JUST as I get to her. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gets better.

So I try and wait to see if Id see her again but I dont. My friends wife saw her too and was like WOW, SHES HOT. But here is how and why Im irate...

10 minutes after I leave, she comes out again. I get a call from my buddies wife. She tells me that Prejean went to the bartender and asked about a guy in a suit with a blue tie that was here for the other wedding (me) and she wanted to talk to me. So the bartender looked for me and eventually got ahold of my buddies wife who then called me. Imagine how the fuck I felt....I told her to find her right then and there and put her on the phone but by then she was gone. Im literally crying inside.

Oh and she is really, really, super gorgeous so whoever thinks shes NOT hot is a lunatic.

Last edited by CRAIGHIMSELF; 06-28-2009 at 09:42 AM.