Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

what would you do

Old 06-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Red X
x pǝɹ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default what would you do

So I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months, and we both recently (within the last year) got out of 3 year relationships.

Anyway, she's really close to her ex and her gay friends and so I am often invited to hang out with them for parties, bars, etc. I gladly go - I'm not the type of person to pass up a good time and I am not too immature to think anything bad about the situation.

Anyway, we end up at a house party (its been years), and shes getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaasted. She starts whispering and chatting with her ex the entire night and basically spending time with everyone else BUT me. I brush it off because its not a huge deal or at least I don't want to make it one. But throughout the night I get people asking me if we're really dating because its not obvious in anyway. I'll say "yeah we're seeing each other" and they'll reply "ohhhhhhhh.. :roll eyes:"

So then I'm starting to lose my masculinity and her ex (who I'm pretty cool with) is obviously perturbed by the entire situation (doesnt want her hitting on him) and then someone mentions something to her about her deal. Then she becomes artificially nice to me and I hate it, it was unprompted. Anyway she starts getting trashed and I realized I had to get her home before she really got sick so before she left she practically made out with all the gay guys. So now I brought her back and put her on the couch.

I'm considering ending it here before it gets worse. Am I jumping the gun?

AKA need some ChefBoiali advice

Last edited by Red X; 06-27-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:12 PM
sinthetiq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you need to drink more
Old 06-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Red X
x pǝɹ

Originally Posted by sinthetiq
you need to drink more
I drank quite a bit at the bars but i had to cut myself off before I drove back.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:24 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

talk to her about what happened in the morn. just chill
Old 06-27-2009, 10:35 PM
å
åhhhhh

EJAC and EJECT.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Joe

Originally Posted by å
ejac and eject.
dot.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:44 PM
dubcac
I

Bounce
Old 06-27-2009, 11:27 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Originally Posted by Red X
AKA need some ChefBoiali advice

Man..... This girl sounds really young and caught up. She's hitting on her ex who would rather she didn't, her people are asking you what's up because her behavior doesn't reflect the two of you are dating, and turns into an ice princess to your face with all watching. All of this going on and you care enough to get her home safe. Good guy meets bad girl.

Originally Posted by dubcac
Bounce
And tell her why. You'd be doing both of you a favor. All of her friends watched her dogg you out like that. Fucked up. I'd cut her loose and allow my stock value to rise. Word gets out that you broke it off, you might find a girl with a better sense of decorum.

When we get stuck in life and don't know what to do, we do what's most familiar to us, whether that behavior is good for us or not. If she acted that way, more than likely she's done it before, and she'll do it again. :hs:
Old 06-28-2009, 12:01 AM
AcuraLsSE
ASE Certified

I'm thinking the same way. If shes doing that this early in the relationship she will most likely do it again. I would cut things off before your feelings get to involved and you get hurt later down the road. But I would be sure to tell her why. If she wants to be in a successful relationship then pointing out whats wrong with the situation will make her think more about what shes doing. Sounds to me like she still needs to grow up. Personally I tend to date older girls for there maturity level. How old are you two?
Old 06-28-2009, 12:10 AM
95SiR
hood rich

DTB - dump the bitch

cut ur losses short and move on. if u have any self dignity and self value, dump the bitch. like chef said tho, tell her why shes fucked up and ur not a hotel bell boy that wants to just live pushing around her baggage. cant turn a ho into a housewife.