Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

yo: Its friday night and

Old 06-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Smurf
Dancing Banana Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yo: Its friday night and

Im drunk
Old 06-20-2009, 12:40 AM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

nudes of gf
Old 06-20-2009, 08:13 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

While en route to the Phila Airport to pick up my sister, I witnessed an accident on I-95 just yards in front of me. A pickup swerved too much to avoid hitting a car changing lanes, did a 360, slammed a rear corner of another car which went out of control into a guardrail. I immediately pulled over, called 911, then went to both cars to check if anyone was injured and in need of an ambulance. An elderly lady in the back of the car complained of pain in her lower back. Stuck around for a bit, gave my account of the incident, then continued on my way to the airport.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:23 AM
DarkStarr
Shake n Bake!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LT
While en route to the Phila Airport to pick up my sister, I witnessed an accident on I-95 just yards in front of me. A pickup swerved too much to avoid hitting a car changing lanes, did a 360, slammed a rear corner of another car which went out of control into a guardrail. I immediately pulled over, called 911, then went to both cars to check if anyone was injured and in need of an ambulance. An elderly lady in the back of the car complained of pain in her lower back. Stuck around for a bit, gave my account of the incident, then continued on my way to the airport.
:love: