Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Question about online orders / billing

Old 02-13-2009, 06:51 AM
flyromeo3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about online orders / billing

Ok, so back in Oct 08 I ordered some hats from some website.
I received the orders fine without a problem.

Now skipping to Feb 09.
I received a phone call yesterday afternoon from that companies billing department basically stating that I "didnt pay" for the items. She then corrected herself and said that her system didnt bill my CC for this order.

Now, I used my debit card for this purchase. The bank I had this debit card with was Commerce bank which is now TD Bank. I have since then canceled my account with them. I'm not going to pay them 10 dollars to print each month worth of billing statements since I'd have to print 3 months worth of it.

Now, I could write these people a check out for 40 something or pay the bank 10-20 bucks to verify if it was billed on my card. If it wasnt billed, im out 10,20 or 30 bucks on top of paying for the merchandise.

I'd pay it but, i'd also have to pay the bank just to get my records and shit to see if they billed me.
Since their billing system/process sucks do I HAVE to pay them?
At this point im sure they wrote off that charge which doesnt make a difference anyway.

im in a no win situation either. Just when im saving my money its like stuff always comes up.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:53 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you can either pay it or risk having it sent to a collection agency.