Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Sons of Anarchy

Old 12-02-2010, 11:48 AM
TeHJuSTiN
NAM #0001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dubcac
Ever watched Justified on FX? That one's good too.
Actually I have watched the first season. I forgot about that show since it hasn't been on in a while.

It's decent, but it's no SOA.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:01 PM
dubcac
I

I'm a huge fan of Friday Night Lights too. o:
Old 12-03-2010, 05:31 PM
James3370
aka Heywoodjablowme

sons was the 1st thing i looked into catching up on once got settled in from basic & ait. i have now bit torrented every episode & seen all of season 3. i stared watching back at season 1 but could never seem to catch the 1st 2 episodes, but now have every one from the pilot all the way to season 3 finale

best show on tv in my opinion
Old 12-04-2010, 06:28 AM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This has been an epic build up, it's pretty much turning into a massive prologue for a Hamlet-esqe tragedy.

In line with this I feel that Piney's death in the next season or two is inevitable.

I will be extremely surprised if the in the series finale that Jax, Clay, and Gemma and Opie don't end up killing each other with Opie declaring to Jax that it's Clay that has signed his death.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:33 AM
TeHJuSTiN
NAM #0001

Originally Posted by sherwood
This has been an epic build up, it's pretty much turning into a massive prologue for a Hamlet-esqe tragedy.

In line with this I feel that Piney's death in the next season or two is inevitable.

I will be extremely surprised if the in the series finale that Jax, Clay, and Gemma and Opie don't end up killing each other with Opie declaring to Jax that it's Clay that has signed his death.
I'm thinking that Jax finds out that Clay or Gemma killed his father and there's a big fallout there.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:24 AM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Originally Posted by TeHJuSTiN
I'm thinking that Jax finds out that Clay or Gemma killed his father and there's a big fallout there.
But how the fallout occurs is probably where'd I disagree with you, see the letters only suggest that Gemma and Clay killed John, not that they did (there is no evidence there). The letters, as with the manuscripts of John act just as the Ghost of King Hamlet and it will probably cause him to go mad with thought. I'm thinking somewhere in this Piney (or possibly Bobby) will probably get caught in the middle.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:57 AM
TeHJuSTiN
NAM #0001

Originally Posted by sherwood
But how the fallout occurs is probably where'd I disagree with you, see the letters only suggest that Gemma and Clay killed John, not that they did (there is no evidence there). The letters, as with the manuscripts of John act just as the Ghost of King Hamlet and it will probably cause him to go mad with thought. I'm thinking somewhere in this Piney (or possibly Bobby) will probably get caught in the middle.
The letters only added to what I've thought since the first season. I'm not saying for sure that they killed John, but I've had a hunch since the first season that they were responsible for it, be it directly or indirectly. I think Piney would side with Jax if it came to it, but Bobby I'm not so sure.

Then again, we're talking about a scripted show lol. So anything can happen.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:16 AM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Originally Posted by TeHJuSTiN
The letters only added to what I've thought since the first season. I'm not saying for sure that they killed John, but I've had a hunch since the first season that they were responsible for it, be it directly or indirectly. I think Piney would side with Jax if it came to it, but Bobby I'm not so sure.

Then again, we're talking about a scripted show lol. So anything can happen.
Have you ever read/seen Hamlet?

Well, as a central plot element we the audience have been shown details of John's death for quite a while, it's somewhat of a drawn out dramatic irony. If the show follows at least a skeleton of Hamlet (which in my opinion would be a slight against Hamlet, and a negative for the show) then Piney is going to have to die in some tragic fashion involving Jax.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:01 PM
dubcac
I

So you guys think he will find out news that will draw him back to his father's manuscript? Because in the end of this season he was pushing farther away from the words of his father, trying to be his own man. I agree there is going to be a conflict between Clay and Jax, but Opie would side with Jax....not kill him.

The bigger fallout for next season is what the slimeball will do as Mayor of Charming, and if the IRA finds out that Jax was dropping the dime on their higher ups....unless he fed that bitch Stall some BS.

Last edited by dubcac; 12-05-2010 at 08:02 PM.