Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

relationship thread! v. insecure

Old 10-22-2008, 09:00 AM
å
åhhhhh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default relationship thread! v. insecure

So i've been a pretty healthy relationship for about 13 months now.

now.. whats the problem? you ask... well... im the kind of guy that thinks "if something is too good to be true, then it probably isn't true" and im starting to sabotage the relationship because of this paranoia... sprinkle in a little bit of insecurity and you got me being very nervous all the time its actually starting to hurt my stomach im so worried.

so what brought this on? well for starters she is good looking (too good looking for a chump like me), she has "mood swings" .. she will call/txt/email me non stop for a whole day, then on other days she wont return anything for the whole day... hreally:... she has an active lifestyle (jog/walk at least 2 hours a day) that i try to get involved in, but she always says she has to drag me to it unch: even tho i willingly go everytime... she has a 60's-70's taste in music and is always mocking me for not knowing who "the doors" are h:..

anyway.. my insecurities make me feel like she isn't satisfied with me (even tho she always says she is- she knows im insecure so she is always trying to make me feel better about things :reechy ... but it isn't working insecurities are turning into jealousy quick and i need to stop it.. like she still talks to her exbf of 7 years.. probably because they are good friends and she uses him as a refrence in her resume.. she always tells me, but i dont trust the guy -jealousy- and its not helping... im not going to start telling her who she can or can't see.. but her seeing him isn't helping.

help! :hs:

Last edited by å; 10-22-2008 at 09:02 AM. Reason: the jealousy thing
Old 10-22-2008, 09:02 AM
RicoD
Pull my finger

She's cheating on you
Old 10-22-2008, 09:02 AM
dj02
click click

wait you dont know who the doors are? wtf man. if it aint broke dont fix it, if you ever find out she cheats on you fuck one of her closest friends. other wise then that just go with the flow.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:05 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

bang another chick

Originally Posted by dj02
wait you dont know who the doors are? wtf man. if it aint broke dont fix it, if you ever find out she cheats on you fuck one of her closest friends. other wise then that just go with the flow.
who says she has to cheat?

i'm working on puttin a wedge between my ex and her best friend, just cuz she acts so bitchy

is it working? maybe but its fun to see the friend get pissed at the ex and bail on her
HawtPants
the one and only

Originally Posted by å
she will call/txt/email me non stop for a whole day, then on other days she wont return anything for the whole day...
Originally Posted by ricod
she's cheating on you
:0
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Originally Posted by RicoD
She's cheating on you
Yup :hs:

The remedy for an insecure boyfriend, is a new confident cac. Insecurities are toxic. You have to just believe in yourself, or get a woman that you feel is more on your level, so you don't have to feel that she's too good for you.

Last edited by Chefboiali; 10-22-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:07 AM
dj02
click click

Originally Posted by JessTD
bang another chick

who says she has to cheat?

i'm working on puttin a wedge between my ex and her best friend, just cuz she acts so bitchy

is it working? maybe but its fun to see the friend get pissed at the ex and bail on her
ya but thats your ex not your current gf.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:07 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by dj02
ya but thats your ex not your current gf.

just sayin why wait till she cheats
Old 10-22-2008, 09:08 AM
dj02
click click

Originally Posted by Chefboiali
If she isn't already :hs:

The remedy for an insecure boyfriend, is a new confident cac. Insecurities are toxic. You have to just believe in yourself, or get a woman that you feel is more on your level, so you don't have to feel that she's too good for you.
if you ever feel that a girl is too good for you, you have no game. no girl is too good for anyone.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:08 AM
RicoD
Pull my finger

I didn't mean to come off like a dick BTW, I apologize...

she will call/txt/email me non stop for a whole day, then on other days she wont return anything for the whole day... hreally:
Every female I know that pulls this shit is off hanging out with another person if they don't answer....