Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Woman Who Falsely Cried Rape Convicted of Manslaughter

Old 05-07-2008, 04:49 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woman Who Falsely Cried Rape Convicted of Manslaughter

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354049,00.html

FORT WORTH, Texas — An Arlington woman who caused her lover's shooting death by falsely crying rape was found guilty Friday of involuntary manslaughter.
Tracy Denise Roberson, 37, cried slightly when the verdict was announced after jurors had deliberated for more than a day. The punishment phase was set for Monday, and she faces two to 20 years in prison.
In late 2006, Darrell Roberson came home from a late-night card game to find his scantily clad wife with another man in a pickup truck in the driveway. Tracy Roberson was with her lover but cried rape, and her husband fired four shots into the truck as Devin LaSalle was driving off, killing him.
Darrell Roberson initially was arrested, but the murder charge later was dropped and a grand jury indicted Tracy Roberson instead.
During her three-day trial, defense attorneys called no witnesses but blamed LaSalle's death on Darrell Roberson's jealousy and rage.
But prosecutors placed all the blame on Tracy Roberson, showing evidence of the affair with LaSalle, 32, and a text message in which she invited him to her house that evening.

:bowdown:

ibhate
Old 05-07-2008, 04:56 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

fuck yea she deserves to go to jail and the husband go free

what would you do if you came home saw some man inside your wife and she says he's raping her. you go after the fucker. i'd have shot the guy too, fucking women
Old 05-07-2008, 04:59 AM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

Two to 20 years? She deserves LIFE!
Old 05-07-2008, 05:09 AM
losiglow

She got a guy killed because she lied. Sounds like justice was served to me. Though I don't know if the husband should necessarily get off scott free. If he killed the guy in his house then for sure. Killing him as the truck sped off isn't quite the same.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:11 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Originally Posted by losiglow
She got a guy killed because she lied. Sounds like justice was served to me. Though I don't know if the husband should necessarily get off scott free. If he killed the guy in his house then for sure. Killing him as the truck sped off isn't quite the same.
Texas, playa.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:18 AM
losiglow

Originally Posted by spanky
Texas, playa.
Whoops, my bad. I didn't see it was in Texas. Nevermind then.

I sat with a couple from north Texas on my cruise last week. I kid you not the dude owned like 20 guns. He was rattling them all off like they were his children. Here I am with my 9mm Beretta and 10/22. Felt like some kinda newb.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:19 AM
Pete
Civilian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the act of rape constitutes the use of deadly force. Even if he had to go get his gun first, his blood was probably boiling so much that he knew he was going to kill the guy.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:24 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Whoops, my bad. I didn't see it was in Texas. Nevermind then.

I sat with a couple from north Texas on my cruise last week. I kid you not the dude owned like 20 guns. He was rattling them all off like they were his children. Here I am with my 9mm Beretta and 10/22. Felt like some kinda newb.
20?

dude must be poor or new to texas

family collection up over 250 now h:
dad just got a new 30-06
Old 05-07-2008, 05:26 AM
GSRRacer95
Fight On!

She deserves it. The husband deserves a little something too.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:29 AM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

Originally Posted by GSRRacer95
She deserves it. The husband deserves a little something too.
why?

the two were having sex
husband finds them
she cries rape

why would he have reason not to believe her?

rape is a violent crime, that def constitutes deadly force in my mind and obviously in the mind of the state of texas